Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Building a 4-door xrunner/ Is it worth it.

trd_sport

Reaction score
If you start with a prerunner/4x4 keep in mind that the prerunner4x4 fender flares are different than the X. It will not just line up with the body kit.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
DUDE. they sell 4 door 5 luggers now. with the I4. get one of those and lower it and put some xr rims on it. unless you want power. than go v6
If im gonna build a 4dr X. It would definately have a 4.0 not a measily 4cyl.

xclusive1

Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback guys! I did some research on my own, and I think there may be another problem...It seems as though the only double cabs that come in manual transmission are 4x4. I have no idea if it's possible to drop those. Is automatic my only route to having a double cab x?

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
isnt there some one on here that dropped there 4x4 x already

BlackCat

Reaction score
Found these on TW ...

4drxrunner.jpg

nxrunnerdubcablowered2.jpg

TRD-X

Reaction score
There was this photoshop of a swb, but it would take a lot of money to do this for real. I'm saying buying and fixing the groung effects , drop kit parts, and doing a 6 spd swap way too much money. lol

TRD-X

Reaction score
You guys can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think all you need for the ground effects to work is longer sideskirts right?:hmmmm2:

MyX.jpg

djcsx-runner

" I love blue waffles"
Reaction score
thats is correct

There was this photoshop of a swb, but it would take a lot of money to do this for real. I'm saying buying and fixing the groung effects , drop kit parts, and doing a 6 spd swap way too much money. lol

i like it, may be longer but i like it

Last edited:
Top Bottom