Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canuck Convoy to XFEST 2012

ntinhri

Reaction score
RIde with me, Stay with me, Buy me a beer, Ill bring you stuff, LOL

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Unfortunately I didn't have much options for flights. The cheap flights all get me into town in the AM. I think my arrival time is like 11:50. I may be waiting at the airport for a little while.
There were some flights arriving at like 2:30, but they were like double the price.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
What aboot flights to buffalo? The Canadian convoy could pick ya up...

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
What time you folks think you'll be rolling through Scranton? I'm flying in and am looking for a ride from the airport to the hotel. :canada:

Scranton is 6.5 hours with no stops from our door.

By the sounds of it we are planing to meet up just over the boarder to stop at our us addy in buffalo which opens for 9. So say worst case we leave there for 10 that woud put us in Scranton 5 hours later @ 3....

Just gotta talk to the group and see what people want to do here..

I say your best bet David would be to fly into buffalo or Syracuse ny...

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
those flights are EXPENSIVE!! Just looked them up.:thumbdown:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
yeah both are probably int'l airports so it would be a bit more, but depending on what he wants to do....

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I've already booked, and its getting close enough now where changing anything around is going to get expensive.
I'm sure I can convince someone that is closer to drive into town a little earlier and pick my sorry ass up. :top:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol agh gotcha, well keep us posted, picking you up isn't a problem, you just may have to get comfortable at the airport for a bit or take Scrantons 'ABC's The Office Tour' and eat lunch where Jim and Pam do...... Cause thats about all that's exciting in that spot!

easts1d3

Reaction score
HAHA! Keep an eye out for dwight and micheal scott!
Im down for whatever, i have friday booked off 100% so im totally flexable

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
HAHA! Keep an eye out for dwight and micheal scott!
Im down for whatever, i have friday booked off 100% so im totally flexable

sweet!!! where will you be coming from day of so we can figure out a meet point... K-town? if so maybe meet up at Oakville place mall then hit the 403 and meet up with Bill in burlington...

Kim you think you can make it to Oakville place mall, its just after the 401/403 exit ramp (403 and Trafalger)

easts1d3

Reaction score
Yup i will be coming for Ktown, and that works for me. do you have the address of the place so i can map quest it to be sure

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Oakville Place Shopping Centre
240 Leighland Avenue
Oakville, Ontario
Canada L6H 3H6

thats the addy

looking at the map oakville is a bit outta the way, let me get ahold of slywitty and maybe burlington is best for us to meet up!

Last edited:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
It will be easier for him and I just to meet in Burlington. He can stop by my place then we cruise into town from my place. Has Taylor confirmed if he is coming? Cause he's in Burlington as well

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
yeah he is in, does it make sense to meet at the homo depot again.... pick a spot and me, kim, and carson will meet up with you, easts, and taylor.... am i missing anyone?

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
May as well just meet at Guelph line and the QEW. No sense in the three of us backtracking to oakville. Theres Home depot there right beside the hwy.

easts1d3

Reaction score
ya that sounds better, i was looking at the map and it would be a little bit of a back track for me to meet in oakville

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Ya Im in, I booked my room today. What time would you want to meet at home depot?

Top Bottom