Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canuck Convoy to XFEST 2012

easts1d3

Reaction score
I bought a drop kit from a member it should be installed in time for xfest!! :)

Xcars_onfireR

Reaction score
Ok I finally got the ok from my boss about getting the Friday off. I was getting worried... that sounds good there is no sense in anyone back tracking.

I just tryed to do my aliment and my camber adjustment bold are seized :thumbdown: hope you have better luck!!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I just tryed to do my aliment and my camber adjustment bold are seized :thumbdown: hope you have better luck!!

Welcome to the club...known problem, toyota won't do a damn thing....
/end thread jack

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Yuuuup mine is SNAFU too!! Looks like djm arms in the future...

easts1d3

Reaction score
greaat so i probably should get new camber adjustment bolts then, i already got new u bolts just in case i snapped mine

Xcars_onfireR

Reaction score
its a lot of work to change the bolts when they seize in there. might have to replace the bushings if your up for it. but the u bolts are a good idea. negative camber gives you better handling in the corners anyways lol

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Guess i got lucky!! Just had mine aligned two days ago. Three of the adjusters were fine and one was slightly seized. We got it though and now alignment is good..!!!!

Murderface

Reaction score
its a lot of work to change the bolts when they seize in there. might have to replace the bushings if your up for it. but the u bolts are a good idea. negative camber gives you better handling in the corners anyways lol

The problem with negative camber besides tire wear is that the outside tire loses full contact with the ground, this is not good. I know there's a company that makes front suspension for PooStangs that allows the outside tire to continue to have a full contact with the ground. Don't remember how it achieves this but this is what u want.....not negative camber on both wheels

Xcars_onfireR

Reaction score
Yeah I was just trying to make my self feel better about not being able to adjust them lol

easts1d3

Reaction score
how much will the camber change though ? and is that all that is going to change?
if it only changes a few degrees how much will that effect the tire wear

Xcars_onfireR

Reaction score
mine is out almost 2 degrees it will start to show after a couple months and my toe was out too but thats the easy one to fix. Im not going to worry about mine untell i get new tires.

besides that i just got my passport today! our convoy is not going to be as big as planed but is still gonna be good

easts1d3

Reaction score
ya our convoy dwindled right down to only a dew of us
i just put my coils on today and was that ever a pain in the ass... i hate upper control arm bolts! i wasnt even able to get them out.

Who is coming to xfest? we need to set the place and time to meet

Murderface

Reaction score
So only 3 of u hosers are making it to XFest? Damn that's week, if none of u have made an XFest before ur gonna have a great time trust me....everyone ur gonna meet is very cool

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
We will have a Canuck fest and well see how many of you come across the boarder....

Wish I could go boys but looks like I am in need of surgery before I hit the road again, suppose to rain tomorrow which mean no wrenching so ill post the gopro vids I took

Last edited:

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
OK guys....

Its just

Kim - Canadian Girl
Easts1D3
Xcars_onfire.....

If I have everyone right.....

Where are you guys coming from

Me - Whitby
Easts- Windsor
X - Richmond hill

What I was thinking was X you and I can meet up...... lets say NorthYork... and Easts we can see if we cna meet up in the states unless you want to cross in Niagara falls....

Let me know

PS if you haven't received a PM from me with my number then please let me know... text me with your number please...and who u are ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom