Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Car Cleaning Tips

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
What about what Mr. Miyagi was teaching.........Wax on Wax off.....The Karate kid made those cars look really good and if he got and sh!t from anyone, he would just block (swirling motion) and punch them in the mouth!:laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :stupid:

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
I don't bother with the blades or leaf blowers...I just try and sheet the majority of water off the last time I rinse the truck. Then I just use multiple towels when I dry, usually one to pick up what's left of the water and the other to thoroughly dry the area. Since I've used this technique, I've noticed I have absolutely no swirl marks.

Dude you guys living down there in Hell, you don't need the leaf blowers, you're already in the oven.

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Nope, since I've been working at Toyota, I just use their covered wash bay with a pressure washer and then pull it in to one of the technician's bays and then use the detailer's cleaning supplies.

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
Nope, since I've been working at Toyota, I just use their covered wash bay with a pressure washer and then pull it in to one of the technician's bays and then use the detailer's cleaning supplies.

Dude, you suck.............Snag me a chamy (sp) hehe jk

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Lol I have a bunch of them at my house, don't even use them.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
How does that California blade leave scratches when its made out of Medical grade injection molded silicone (fake boobies!)? I am assuming you had some crap on the hood and dragged it along with it?

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Exactly, there's always gonna be some sort of debris on the paint even if you can't see it. Those blades are just for lazy people who don't care what their paint looks like, just as long as it's "clean.":thumpdown:

Hanjob

Reaction score
How does that California blade leave scratches when its made out of Medical grade injection molded silicone (fake boobies!)? I am assuming you had some crap on the hood and dragged it along with it?

dirt grains sometimes get caught on the blades or small rocks :dontknow: I haven't had a problem so far and I've been using it for a couple years

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
Exactly, there's always gonna be some sort of debris on the paint even if you can't see it. Those blades are just for lazy people who don't care what their paint looks like, just as long as it's "clean.":thumpdown:

I don't think you know what your talking about. I use it like everyday and I can bet you that my truck out shines, and better yet has less body scratches or swirl marks then yours!!!

Take a video of your truck right after you wash and dry it and then I will do the same....

this is going to be fun!!! :eviltongue:

Hanjob

Reaction score
I don't think you know what your talking about. I use it like everyday and I can bet you that my truck out shines, and better yet has less body scratches or swirl marks then yours!!!

Take a video of your truck right after you wash and dry it and then I will do the same....

:hahaha:hostility. Seriously though, if your car is washed... with water...and soap and that good stuff, you shouldn't have much except maybe grains of dust, but rinse the blade off and it works fantabulous.:eviltongue:

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
:hahaha:hostility. Seriously though, if your car is washed... with water...and soap and that good stuff, you shouldn't have much except maybe grains of dust, but rinse the blade off and it works fantabulous.:eviltongue:

I've been using the California water blade for like 4 or 5 years and me being so detailed about every little thing that if your careful and don't drop the thing then it will be ok to use. If you wash it and then go inside and do something for a little bit and then go take the water off with it, then who nows what was flying around in the wind!

I'll make a video of how to use it. Give me a couple days and I'll wash the truck!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I've been using the California water blade for like 4 or 5 years and me being so detailed about every little thing that if your careful and don't drop the thing then it will be ok to use. If you wash it and then go inside and do something for a little bit and then go take the water off with it, then who nows what was flying around in the wind!

I'll make a video of how to use it. Give me a couple days and I'll wash the truck!

Video - w00t! Do it up.

Hanjob

Reaction score

COOL! VIDEO! :motz: if you don't make one I'll make one when I try to upload a vid of my exhaust. :biggrin:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score

Lol take it easy psycho, I bet you use a California Car Duster too, huh? We all know those work great.:top: :laugh:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
I find using a Truck cover when parking outside helps keep the truck clean longer. Most of the time my truck is parked in the garage especially over night.:rock:

Top Bottom