Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Car Cleaning Tips

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
Lol take it easy psycho, I bet you use a California Car Duster too, huh? We all know those work great.:top: :laugh:

No Way is that Car Duster going on my Truck. There's enough wax on it already. Going out to wash it now so may be a video on the way. Might be hard to get a descent video with one hand on the WATER BLADE.....haha!

I wasn't going psycho on you mate, got your attention though....:laugh::eviltongue:

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
I made that video of the water blade in action but youtube is down for uploading or something. It didn't turn out that good because I was doing it one handed and I mumble..haha But I will put it up if I can soon.

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
Here is my X all clean and shiny! I even used the water blade on it....haha

I took the wheels off and cleaned inside and cleaned the TRD BBK. Put some tire dressing on and DAMN WHAT A NICE LOOKIN TRUCK!

X-Runnin

Reaction score
wow... you really love your truck huh.. I wouldn't even think about taking my wheels off just to clean them unless I was going to a show or something lol

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
wow... you really love your truck huh.. I wouldn't even think about taking my wheels off just to clean them unless I was going to a show or something lol

I work hard for the things I have. And I do take care of them.....dude, that Honda spray cleaner and polish took that brake dust/ grim right off and it felt so smooth after word. Hella worth it for the X:driver::driver::driver::driver:

stefan

Reaction score
I dry my truck on the highway at 130mph for a couple minutes.

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
I use the water blade all the time without any problems.

Have you guys ever tried wiping the tire shine off a few minuets after you use it? It makes the tires look black without that really really wet shine to them.

Hanjob

Reaction score
I use the water blade all the time without any problems.

Have you guys ever tried wiping the tire shine off a few minuets after you use it? It makes the tires look black without that really really wet shine to them.

I like getting tires wet, as well as other things :eviltongue:

I armor all tire foam it, let that dry off and so it's black, (if you spray the foam in the wheel well it looks nice too), then meguiar tire shine it, it's pretty.:top:

2jzxrunner

Reaction score
I make sure to wash my truck from top to bottom that way all the road boogers flow down to the ground. Also I wash and dry it in sections (forward of cab, cab area and bed area) since there's no covering where I live.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
For those of you anal detailers, how do you clean the fender wells and make them look new and shiny?

rich017

Reaction score
just how you wash the truck, but under the fenders. Do it every time I wash the truck so mine never look dirty. Spray some tire cleaner up under there and scrub it. That usually works

Trevor_what

Reaction score
a little mini swiffer is handy, I just keep it in the glove box and do a quick wipe-down in the mornings, that way you're not havin to do some major dustings.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
For those of you anal detailers, how do you clean the fender wells and make them look new and shiny?

I use a old microfiber towel and left over soap water (after im done washing the rest of the truck) to scrub down inner fender wells, wheels, and other real dirty areas.

I also rinse the truck with a power washer (to remove any heavy debris) before hand washing, spraying down the truck, inner wells, as well as the undercarriage.

Top Bottom