Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chicks Who Have An XR!!!

XxRuNnAxX

Reaction score
Wanted to introduce myself. Name is Jessy. Just bought a 6-speed red XR and am excited/loving it. I found this site while searching for rim options via google.

Hello and looking forward to meeting new friends! :top:

Welcome Jess!:biggrin:

Hope your enjoying it:top:... where about in AZ do you live?

Hitman

Reaction score
Wanted to introduce myself. Name is Jessy. Just bought a 6-speed red XR and am excited/loving it. I found this site while searching for rim options via google.

Were you by any chance at the Pavilions last saturday :dontknow:

Stevenredx

Reaction score

I would start a new thread in the "I just got my X-Runner" section to introduce your self to the forum, would get more exposure there. :top:

WELCOME TO XRU :rock:

keahi_kawailani

Reaction score
DOWN," howley boy" the waihini will post a pic when she's ready!:laugh:

ok hawaiian lesson in effect its haole and wahine... just for info... :top: and u guys wat a pic ok i'll give u some...

hat.jpg

l_3951d6ba0caa2c29d39f71dc9fa62c63.jpg

0118081409.jpg

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
hey Keahi ,nevr said I could spell hawaian but the brahs knew what I was saying thats what matters, beautiful Island girl!:top:

Xample

Reaction score
what a pretty lady and a pretty truck...welcome

keahi_kawailani

Reaction score
ok so now that i found chicks here where the heck are all the ppl who live on my island?... we need to make a run i'm getting bored...

shook

Reaction score
How come I dont get that kind of response when I post up my pretty picture ? :laugh:

Xample

Reaction score
How come I dont get that kind of response when I post up my pretty picture ? :laugh:
because it was so damn good of a response they had to delete it for reasons of fights :laugh:

Top Bottom