Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chicks Who Have An XR!!!

keahi_kawailani

Reaction score
lol welll first of alll your waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy over there.... and second ummmmm.... let me get back to you on that one....

Xraided

Reaction score
ok hawaiian lesson in effect its haole and wahine... just for info... :top: and u guys wat a pic ok i'll give u some...

hat.jpg

l_3951d6ba0caa2c29d39f71dc9fa62c63.jpg

0118081409.jpg
it snows in hawaii??

keahi_kawailani

Reaction score
yeah it snows on the big island on mauna kea.... sweet yeah? play in the snow and an hour later you'll be on the beach with a henieken

rocivm

Reaction score
lets seee ,...hahahahaha

yes i am, a 1st gear!!! hhehehee congrast to me,hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

KX7

Reaction score
Hey anybody got some Popcorn?:biggrin:

XRenel

Reaction score
welcome to xru.
my gf and i both own the same bsp xr. she drives it most of the time since its her dream truck...
she's the one who was driving in kalihi :smile:

Xtacy

Reaction score
i see a lot of chicks here in the islands with colorados, cant say i seen with one with an X...they try race me laddat..haha, they get smoked tho:biggrin: and yea it snows on the big island, the real hawaii

808X

Reaction score
Must be camera tricks...lol

actually Hawaii (the big island) has the highest mountain in the world if you consider from below sea level to the top of the mountain. IT IS THE BIGGEST!!!

TRD-X

Reaction score
i'm a chick, and own a x-runner and have a lot of mods done to it too :biggrin:. but i'm in Cali not on an island
Lenie's bad swb! yea that's the stuff.:adore::adore::adore::adore:

nine9six

Reaction score
yeah it snows on the big island on mauna kea.... sweet yeah? play in the snow and an hour later you'll be on the beach with a henieken

I know this is an old post, but that's the coolest shit in the world right there! Color me jealous! :eviltongue:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
actually Hawaii (the big island) has the highest mountain in the world if you consider from below sea level to the top of the mountain. IT IS THE BIGGEST!!!

actually there is a mountain double mount everest fully submerged in the pacific ridge :eviltongue:

Top Bottom