Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crossed over to the Dark Side

Coupe

Reaction score
I finally got boosted. I added NST blower pullies and a catch can. I also made myself a new TRD CAI cover. I have bought a 7th injector, but have not put it on yet. Maybe this weekend.

I had some trouble finding a good place for my catch can. I thought my solution was a little different.

super205.jpg

super204.jpg

super207.jpg
super008.jpg

TRD-X

Reaction score
Coupe that's just sick!!:adore::adore:So how you like that?? Pimp Master Yo!!:rockon:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
WOW James and I thought you couldn't make me any more jealous...:biggrin::rockon:

congratulations bro...:top: awesome score...that is a unique place to put the catch can...you only know its there if you looking for it....nice job bro...

Coupe

Reaction score
Thanks Guys.

I still have a few items to clean up.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
My expectations have not been ruined coupe. Great job as always. Wanna do mine next??

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
man coupe i thought these list never get finished :top:

Coupe

Reaction score
I would be embarrassed to tell you how long I took to do this.

I bought this blower off ebay and it had two vacuum ports broken off. I spent the better part of a day, taking the blower apart, drilling and tapping the holes, then reassembling.

super135.jpg

super137.jpg

super140.jpg

super139.jpg

super143.jpg

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
dam bro...did you at least email the seller from ebay?

If it were me I would have asked for a new TRD S/C instead of having to tap into the vacuum ports yourself...I would expect the seller to at least refund you some of the money because of all the work you had to do to get the S/C up and running...maybe its just me...

but glad to see and hear you got the tools to get the job done...:top:

Coupe

Reaction score
dam bro...did you at least email the seller from ebay?

If it were me I would have asked for a new TRD S/C instead of having to tap into the vacuum ports yourself...I would expect the seller to at least refund you some of the money because of all the work you had to do to get the S/C up and running...maybe its just me...

but glad to see and hear you got the tools to get the job done...:top:

To be fair with the seller, he told me there was some damage. I thought he was talking about the corrugated split tubes that protect the hoses. When I got the blower, I examined it, but I did not catch that was the problem.

At any rate, I got a good price on a slightly damage blower.

All is good, just a little more work.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
To be fair with the seller, he told me there was some damage. I thought he was talking about the corrugated split tubes that protect the hoses. When I got the blower, I examined it, but I did not catch that was the problem.

ah ok...that's understandable...

as long as it works like its supposed to...its all good...:top:

Coupe

Reaction score
I also put a little baffle in the catch can. Nothing fancy, just a little aluminum plate epoxied into place.

super087.jpg

nine9six

Reaction score
Damn man, looks sick. Congrats!

I'd ask if your enjoying it, but I'm sure we all know the answer to that one.

One of these days...

SSSXR

Reaction score

ya as soon as they say there's damage you know its going to be more than what they state. examine that thing like its your job lol.
I hope however much less you paid was worth the extra time it took to get it running. Even if it wasn't though thats half the fun in modding!!!

it looks amazing though. hope it runs just the same for as long as you have it!

Wizard

Reaction score
Well done James! Enjoy the boost!

I need to get off my lazy butt and install my TRD SC and X-1 as well. I'm dreading the cam gears the most. Your build just might be the motivation/kick in the pants I needed. :top:

Murderface

Reaction score
Congrats Coupe:top: Enjoy the truck some more!

Could u use steel wool instead of the baffle u made? I was thinking of doing it cause the catch cans I've looked at were baffleless:thumpdown:

ALSO, How much for the exact replica cover for my AFE?

gosaints420

Reaction score
I'm a little slow what's a catch can?
Well done James! Enjoy the boost!

I need to get off my lazy butt and install my TRD SC and X-1 as well. I'm dreading the cam gears the most. Your build just might be the motivation/kick in the pants I needed. :top:

Other than breaking the bolts loose the cam gears are easy.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
just wondering james....is that a Megan Racing Oil Catch Can?

Top Bottom