Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crossed over to the Dark Side

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
this january? as in the one we are in now? and heck somone should be willin to let them boost their x

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Nicely done Coupe. Looks like you had a very a merry christmas :top:How are you liking all of the new power?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Nice coupe! You have a very clean & well done engine bay.

I like where you put your can, you will find it catches some decent oil in the period of an oil change.

Congrats Coupe:top: Enjoy the truck some more!

Could u use steel wool instead of the baffle u made? I was thinking of doing it cause the catch cans I've looked at were baffleless:thumpdown:

ALSO, How much for the exact replica cover for my AFE?

You can use steel wool but you really dont want to risk ANY of it getting into the supercharger or the engine.

The tolerances between the lobes is incredibly tight.

What coupe did is a wise idea.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
So looks like next mod is going to be a clutch, huh? ;)

blastap

Reaction score
with the way coupe drives he will need a clutch by February!

Murderface

Reaction score
Nice coupe! You have a very clean & well done engine bay.

I like where you put your can, you will find it catches some decent oil in the period of an oil change.

You can use steel wool but you really dont want to risk ANY of it getting into the supercharger or the engine.

The tolerances between the lobes is incredibly tight.

What coupe did is a wise idea.

It was just something I heard that someone else did.
If I ever get one I'll just get one with a baffle:top:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
It was just something I heard that someone else did.
If I ever get one I'll just get one with a baffle:top:

yeah there are a lot of people that use wool, making your own baffle is easy, and there are some cans who have a stainless steel filter screen as well.

moregrip

Reaction score
I recommend mounting the catch can (if possible) so that the inlet fitting of the can is at a higher point then the outlet point on the engine. Setup looks awesome!

different application but you get the idea:

Picture003-2.jpg

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
nice man. I need to get me a 7th injector and some more power :top:

blazinx

Reaction score
nice coupe now i hate you a lil more lol jk man congrates soon ill i have one too

XrunnIT

Reaction score
So are we going to see Coupe's Custom parts for the blower now that you have unlimited access oto one?? :D

Chasbo

Reaction score
hey coupe, is that a throttle body spacer on there? If so, was it needed for the 7th injector or were you running it before? Any improvements with it on?

Last edited:

Super Werty

Reaction score
hey coupe, is that a throttle body spacer on there? If so, was it needed for the 7th injector or were you running it before? Any improvements with it on?

That is the APR 7th injector. It looks like a throttle body spacer on the outside.

ntinhri

Reaction score
nice work coupe! you getting some pulleys to make the tires break free? or you gonna run nozz?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
nice work coupe! you getting some pulleys to make the tires break free? or you gonna run nozz?

Nope no pulleys for this man, Hes gonna' use fairy tales and sunshine Steve.

Nice work coupe, looks good.

Im sure he can break them free just fine now.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Every thing looks great man, I see a few things missing....Internals, and a catch can for the passenger side. ;)
Also, there is the perfect road,maybe two mile from your house, for doing some data logging and pulls with out any interference from traffic. 4 lanes wide/ 1/4 mile long/ and turn around at one end. You should make a few passes there and see what the data shows. Xrunnit will agree. Perfect road. Call me and I will tell you how to get there.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Every thing looks great man, I see a few things missing....Internals, and a catch can for the passenger side. ;)
Also, there is the perfect road,maybe two mile from your house, for doing some data logging and pulls with out any interference from traffic. 4 lanes wide/ 1/4 mile long/ and turn around at one end. You should make a few passes there and see what the data shows. Xrunnit will agree. Perfect road. Call me and I will tell you how to get there.

I concur.. great road for tuning.

Top Bottom