Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daytona Meet Pics : No 56k

Scratchy

Reaction score
Great pix - looks like a great time :top:
Prolly more X-Runners at that meet than all of Canada :laugh:

BTW, that BBQ looked awfully close to the front of someone's SWB.
I'd be worried about melting the front grill with that grill :ahhhhh: (Pun intended - groan)

KETCHUP

Reaction score
awesome pics....dont see many RR.....LOL. Looks like you all had a great time. Man...I need to come visit Florida.......!!!:biggrin:

rexrunner

Reaction score
Great pix - looks like a great time :top:
Prolly more X-Runners at that meet than all of Canada :laugh:

BTW, that BBQ looked awfully close to the front of someone's SWB.
I'd be worried about melting the front grill with that grill :ahhhhh: (Pun intended - groan)

that was my truck lol

it wasnt really that close.....I dont think lol

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
yeah we are definetly doing this again and with what we know next time we will be a little more organized .... but hey everything went well all had a good time i guess thats all that matters thanks again derek for hosting

denzel05

Reaction score
this weekend was a lot of fun, awesome meeting everyone and putting the faces with the names. derek thank's for the use of your house and median strip out front...haha.. your rr/bhlm looks dope!! everyone's rides looked sick. pics. look awesome, i'll post some later (when i figure out how to lol..) sorry i missed the beach, had to take care of some biz. looking forward to seeing you all again in o-town.. now it's time for me to order a lowering kit so i don't look like a 4x4 compared to everyone else..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

p.s. that was funny when the wendys chick was like how you all meet, were like online.... (pause).... how gay did that sound haahaa... you had to be there..

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Very nice turnout guys and looks like it was a blast... the pics are really nice too. Hopefully i can get down there one day for a meet and finally see some of you face to face. Way to rep XRU guys. :rock:

InkedRunner

Reaction score
It looks so nice and warm. It was a little cold in Va Beach. It looks like you guys had about as much fun as we did. I hate you all for wearing shorts all weekend looks so cumfy. Nice pics on the beach. We have a few at the beach but not on it like yall. We had no Musquitos haha. :biggrin:

fuseaku

Reaction score
Yeah, the weather was GREAT! Got my first sunburn of the season.... it's not bad at all though and it doesn't even hurt, but I'm glad I can start getting some color back in me! haha and it's only February... be jealous, be very jealous! lol :rock:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I'm sunburned too except after it heals up i'll be white again i have no luck :dontknow::laugh: Ive got more pics but im uploading them to photobucket and cardomain .... its a slow process heres what i have so far.
2945643_18_full.jpg

BEACH9.jpg

BEACH5.jpg

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
yeah i know it came out awesome and yall thought i was goin to to something stupid lol

Coopstain

Reaction score
It looks so nice and warm. It was a little cold in Va Beach. It looks like you guys had about as much fun as we did. I hate you all for wearing shorts all weekend looks so cumfy. Nice pics on the beach. We have a few at the beach but not on it like yall. We had no Musquitos haha. :biggrin:

Rexrunner was the only one that went in the water. He was running and it looked like he took a header... pretty funny to watch. He said the water was pretty cold.

I noticed my farmers sunburn this morning. It was definitly beautiful out that day. Saturday morning it rained like hell while we were modding. Set us back a bit, but it ended up a nice afternoon when the sun came out.

Cody wouldnt hit his airhorns as the old lady was walking by the trucks. We were afraid she would have a heart attack. No one wanted to have to giv e CPR lol

fuseaku

Reaction score
Rexrunner was the only one that went in the water. He was running and it looked like he took a header... pretty funny to watch. He said the water was pretty cold.

I noticed my farmers sunburn this morning. It was definitly beautiful out that day. Saturday morning it rained like hell while we were modding. Set us back a bit, but it ended up a nice afternoon when the sun came out.

Cody wouldnt hit his airhorns as the old lady was walking by the trucks. We were afraid she would have a heart attack. No one wanted to have to giv e CPR lol

I was in the water for about 10 minutes... swam all the way out to the sand bar. It was kinda cold at first, but once you got used to the temp it wasn't bad at all.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
yeah it was pretty funny when he took that dive .....good times good times

NITRAM-X

Reaction score

here are some pics from the daytona international speedway.

a pic of the old ferrari that was messing with us.

and now for the beach shots!!

a picture that belongs in the frozen images thread, derek trying to make a catch.

here we are repping the xr-u!!!

NITRAM-X

Reaction score
round 2!!!

some cool moving shots!!!

sunday night me and melissa took dane out to eat, his 21st b-day is next week so we let the hooters girls know and this is what happened!

he says hes looking at her face:dontknow:

there is a video that goes along with this but we promised dane we wouldn't post it up so....

i'd like to say thanks to everyone who helped make this meet possible and to everyone who showed up. derek thanks for opening your house and garage for all of us. we had a blast and are looking foreward to the orlando meet next month, hope to see all of you there.

Top Bottom