Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daytona Meet Pics : No 56k

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
This is the clay kit i was talkin about at the meet .... haha this ones for you Dane :biggrin:
MeguiarsClayKit.jpg

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Great pics guys!! Looks like you just as much fun as us. Those beach pics are pimp!!

Hope to see all of you at X-Fext!!!!! :top:

trd_sport

Reaction score
sunday night me and melissa took dane out to eat, his 21st b-day is next week so we let the hooters girls know and this is what happened!

he says hes looking at her face:dontknow:

LOL....next time Dane comes out to a Houston meet we know where to take him:laugh:

rich017

Reaction score
LETS DO A ROUND 2!!!! :rock:

The clay kit looks like a meguiars comercial.

lucke

Reaction score
looks like a good time. seeing those pics makes me remember all those times drunkenly walking with chicks back to my condo during spring break... you can imagine what happened next... ah, good memories.

denzel05

Reaction score
yo! blackxrunner05, that second beach pic. you posted with all 3 color trucks and the xr-u poster is definetly a cover shot for a calender. :top:

all the beach pics are sweet, i'm kickin myself in the arse for not driving on the beach with you all. guess i'll have to wait till round 2 in june :laugh:

Coopstain

Reaction score
Im definitly down for Daytona Revisted!!!!!

I forgot... its funny when putting the screen names to the actual faces... for some reason, a few people thought i was black before the meet lol.... i turned out to be a fat white guy haha! :rock:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Yeah that second shot I thought was pretty good but I think derek got one thats a bit better lol...... and Coop "a black guy that turns out to be a fat white guy haha" :laugh: thats priceless

denzel05

Reaction score
Im definitly down for Daytona Revisted!!!!!

I forgot... its funny when putting the screen names to the actual faces... for some reason, a few people thought i was black before the meet lol.... i turned out to be a fat white guy haha! :rock:
hahahaha, coop you just made my day, freakin hilarious :laugh:

rich017

Reaction score
I just remembered. Saturday night heading to that parking lot to turn around after we went to wendys. Did you guys see the 2 people carrying that wasted guy on the right. He was trashed. I was cracking up.

utixrunner

Reaction score
I just remembered. Saturday night heading to that parking lot to turn around after we went to wendys. Did you guys see the 2 people carrying that wasted guy on the right. He was trashed. I was cracking up.

haha ya I saw that too he probably trippin when he saw 13 of the same truck go by:laugh:

Sappalappa

Reaction score
Good Times

:driver: I had a great time on Saturday. Derek, you did a good job hosting, much appreciated! I was glad to meet some true enthusiasts of all ages. Hope I can catch everyone again soon. -Greg-

fuseaku

Reaction score
haha Yeah me and my girl saw that guy too!!

Greg, no problem man... it was good meeting all of you for sure! And a big thanks to you all for the compliments.

skilledbum23

Reaction score
Cody, that's the cleanest i've ever seen your truck!!! Yea, if we do a round 2, someone needs to come up with a mod for me to do. I've run out of ideas besides rims and I'm not dropping the front or tinting my tails (Michael!) lol!

Top Bottom