Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dinner & Hockey game meet? Jan. 24th?

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
well the driverside got keyed hahah long time ago was some haters and was at my x's place still with her then, and then the pass side well was hit by a brick by one her roommates dudes, it hit the mirror and the door, he knocked out side back window but i fixed it the next day!!! so ya bad deal stilll havent got it fixed its sad been like 2 yrs!

Imprezz

Reaction score
Wow lol... that sux so horribly! I would stab somebody! Nah **** happens... Hey did you do the BHLM or did u buy headlights with black housing already? Cuz I need to do the BHLM so my truck looks better :top:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
i got them on ebay! i didnt really trust myself doing it myself! i do want to add L.E.D's into the side marker on them though! maybe be able to this spring or something! i had also thought about going to one of the sets of projectors been thinking bout that bout a yr now hahaha dont know what i would like the best!

Imprezz

Reaction score
Yeah I wanna do them myself but don't trust myself either :laugh: Well hopefully I get a good tax return so I can atleast get an intake. Maybe I can find someone on here to do the lights for me for cheap :dontknow:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
wat intake you thinking of? so you have exhaust or anything on urs or pretty stock still? i have the k&n i saw where some of them have the trd and add the tube in the side been thinking bout that one too but i luv the sound of mine!

Imprezz

Reaction score
Imma get the TRD intake and I just have a Flowmaster muffler on mine with the same pipe cuz I didn't wanna waste more gas :driver:

05bluerunner

Reaction score
Hey guys, good thing we didn't try to go to the game this past weekend. I have been sick since thursday, today was the first time I was out of the house since sunday. I will be better by the 13th for our meet.
We can tackle the headlights this spring, I've been wanting to do mine also. I have an oven in the shop we can use to bake the housings. My brother in law uses the oven to bake rearend gears for his sprint car.

Imprezz

Reaction score
Well it's a good thing you feel better :top: I just heard my wheels got shipped out yesterday so they should be here by next Tuesday or Friday the latest :driver: We'll wait until summer then to do the headlights.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
so you going to drive around in the snow with the new wheels? glad ya feeling better jason couple weeks ago i was sick all dam week! still deciding if i want put my good ones on or not for the weekend then hahah! i need do some more mods to mine too, while you guys r blacking the lights out i want to add L.E.D's to mine just have to figure out how first hahah!

Imprezz

Reaction score
Well damn I just realized I wanna paint my X-brace too hahahah. Nah I don't use my truck I use my moms!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
i wish i didnt have to drive mine in bad weather! used to drive my dads extra car it was a crown vic! old cop car still had police package lot of fun, but sold it to friend of mine! have my old car in my parents back yard no tags though! it shouldnt be hard at all to paint the brace ive had mine off!

Imprezz

Reaction score
Yeah I'll prolly get a TRD Intake by the end of this month since my dad said he's gonna pay my car note as my b-day present. Plus I'm gonna sell my beater car and I got a good tax return!:top:

Imprezz

Reaction score
YES I GOT MY RIMS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! They are freaking awesome... I'm gonna put them on this weekend for the meet :biggrin: Hey Jason I read on the other post that we were gonna go to a hockey game on Friday, which one?

05bluerunner

Reaction score
YES I GOT MY RIMS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! They are freaking awesome... I'm gonna put them on this weekend for the meet :biggrin: Hey Jason I read on the other post that we were gonna go to a hockey game on Friday, which one?

The 13th, your b-day. Dinner a little after 5, then out to the hockey game at 7:05. Still up for that?

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
im still game! il have make sure weather going to be good for awhile not just this week that way i can put my rims back on! dont want you to take all the glory hahaha!

Imprezz

Reaction score
Yeah I'm up for it :top: How much are tickets ? and how long do the games last ?

Imprezz

Reaction score
Let's get the premium seats. $19 is cheap! That way if they fight I can see it closely! LOL

05bluerunner

Reaction score
just looked up 3 tickets, center ice. 5 rows up behind the penelty box, $19 each.

edit: where are we eating Jr.?

Top Bottom