Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dinner & Hockey game meet? Jan. 24th?

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
lst time was there i sat in row 104 first row infront of the wheel chair ledge! it was in a corner the $17 seats, could see it all from there! if you get to low and some spots you cant se that great! im down for what ever seats yall want though! the real close ones arnt as steep so if ya get a jack ass infront of u it can suck! that section behind the box is real full alot of people over ther all the time! and what have u thought bout the food?

Imprezz

Reaction score
LOL I haven't even thought of crap! Well I am a carnivore so I want like steak and ribs and stuff like that... Is that cool with you guys? We might just have to meet up at a gas station and talk about it in person before we go. What do you guys think?

05bluerunner

Reaction score
LOL I haven't even thought of crap! Well I am a carnivore so I want like steak and ribs and stuff like that... Is that cool with you guys? We might just have to meet up at a gas station and talk about it in person before we go. What do you guys think?

How about the best buy parking lot on Rock, a little after 5? No parking issues, and it is close to a lot of places to eat.

Imprezz

Reaction score
Yup that sounds good! We'll roll out together from there after we decide where to eat :top:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
so ya guys ready for this weekend? as of now it says it will be rainy friday night! and since the weather still jumping around think im going leave my rims off for now! il put the spoiler back on though! need work on it little more though!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
well as of now still it says rain still friday and it even says chance of snow late! but dont think any of it will stick! il still be driving down there! might make it a little crappy meeting in a parking lot but it will be alright! the way the weather been it might be clear as can be wen we go! still meeting at 5? and we will need be at the hockey between 6:30 and 7:00

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I will be there a little after 5. I get off work at 3:30, have to come home and let the dog out, then will hit the road.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
well was a fun night it really sucked that there wasnt any fights though that made it pretty gay, since they lost they should have hit some people! was good seeing u guys! now im kinda upset my dumb azz didnt take any pics of the trucks all sitting there! would have been a nice pic!

Imprezz

Reaction score
Yeah it didn't turn out too bad. The hockey game was a little boring :thumpdown: We'll see a fight next time though! Yeah I'm mad I didn't get any pics either LOL. Oh well there's always spring time.

05bluerunner

Reaction score
had a good time guys! that wind was really bad on the way home. will have to get one more game in before the end of the season.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
went to the game tonight against tulsa! wichita got the asses handed to them! 6-0 at the end the second period they had an ok fight but then in the third there was a fight bout to break out the refs split them up and they went to the bench as some new guys came out it all broke loose! was sweet had 4 fights going on at one time!!! and a ref even got takin to the ground! why couldnt this have happened last night too!!!!!!! maybe next time we make it they will go at it again! lot more people there tonight too!

Top Bottom