Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Discussions with Gadget.....

butters607

Reaction score
I am not to impressed with the Droid X.

It is like I have to constantly fight with it.

The one thing that really torques me off is being unable to answer a phone call. The phone will ring and I go to answer it and the screen is locked up and won't let me swipe that little bar to answer the phone.

The WiFi connection keeps turning its self off and I have to keep manually turning it back on.

The Mobile WiFi feature where you can use the cellular modem and let your PC connect to your Droid wirelessly and get the Internet requires me to pull the battery out of the phone and reboot the phone before I can get a connection established.

If my wife had not already grabbed my Storm 2 I would of taken this thing back and gotten rid of it.

If Verizon comes out with the iPhone I am going to get one right away and had two iPhones.

G
Don't feel bad on your phone locking up when
You get a call the iPhone
Does it sometimes too!

darthyota

Reaction score
I am not to impressed with the Droid X.

It is like I have to constantly fight with it.

The one thing that really torques me off is being unable to answer a phone call. The phone will ring and I go to answer it and the screen is locked up and won't let me swipe that little bar to answer the phone.

The WiFi connection keeps turning its self off and I have to keep manually turning it back on.

The Mobile WiFi feature where you can use the cellular modem and let your PC connect to your Droid wirelessly and get the Internet requires me to pull the battery out of the phone and reboot the phone before I can get a connection established.

If my wife had not already grabbed my Storm 2 I would of taken this thing back and gotten rid of it.

If Verizon comes out with the iPhone I am going to get one right away and had two iPhones.

G
hey g they sell unlcoked i phones up here in canukistan so if you want me to get you one let me know :canada:

Gadget

Reaction score
Yes my iPhone has locked up also, twice. Very rare.

Just not happy with the Droid. I am not an Apple fan at all, I am very impressed with the iPhone and iPad.

G

butters607

Reaction score
Yes my iPhone has locked up also, twice. Very rare.

Just not happy with the Droid. I am not an Apple fan at all, I am very impressed with the iPhone and iPad.

G

Yep. Never owned a apple product until I got my iPhone couldn't really be happier I don't
Think

Oh I have a question for ya g-man myself and mr ketchup have had some problems with x-tune. Every time we try to
Do a data log on either truck when we sample it
It logs all the way to 100% then we get
A message that says x-tune has stopped working it has been tested on 2 computers any idea's for this booger?

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
What calibration version are you running?

G

Gadget

Reaction score
I need the entire calibration file number.

G

Gadget

Reaction score
Try downloading the calibration file installer from the APR site and reinstall it and see if that clears up the problem.

You should have a Tta40 folder in the AprData folder. Make sure it is there.

Reinstalling the calibration files should fix the problem. There is an option to REPAIR when you start the install. Try that first.

G

butters607

Reaction score
Try downloading the calibration file installer from the APR site and reinstall it and see if that clears up the problem.

You should have a Tta40 folder in the AprData folder. Make sure it is there.

Reinstalling the calibration files should fix the problem. There is an option to REPAIR when you start the install. Try that first.

G

Ok cool thanks for the help and I'll give it a try and hopefully I didn't take too much of your time I bet your phone is ringing right now

darthyota

Reaction score
G how soon could we see a pnp harness for 2009 trucks for a haltech?

ntinhri

Reaction score
Gadget I had a girl tell me today helicopters are suppost to fly, why is this? I was given her a hard time so she told me to expect a call from medivac chopper pilot tonight. Any suggestions?

Gadget

Reaction score
Gadget I had a girl tell me today helicopters are suppost to fly, why is this? I was given her a hard time so she told me to expect a call from medivac chopper pilot tonight. Any suggestions?

Why are you giving girls your number? Why is the girl having some dude call you? What the hell are you doing?

G how soon could we see a pnp harness for 2009 trucks for a haltech?

You are not going to see that any time soon. The issue is getting the connector plugs. It always comes down to that. Now I will tell you this, I have been looking into this and I think I have got something figured out. Lets see where it leads...

Last edited:

darthyota

Reaction score
Gadget I had a girl tell me today helicopters are suppost to fly, why is this?
Helicopters fly because they are so ugly the earth repels them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Why are you giving girls your number? Why is the girl having some dude call you? What the hell are you doing?

never can tell with steve:ahhhhh:

You are not going to see that any time soon. The issue is getting the connector plugs. It always comes down to that. Now I will tell you this, I have been looking into this and I think I have got something figured out. Lets see where it leads...

Im intrigued. Whats up your sleeve:hmmmm2:

and nobody say an arm

ntinhri

Reaction score

Noones calling me personally. they were to call my store, anyway answer the daum question. why arent heli's suppose to fly?

Gadget

Reaction score
They are supposed to fly. Why to you think they are not supposed to?

Remember you are talking to a helicopter pilot here...

G

ntinhri

Reaction score
They are supposed to fly. Why to you think they are not supposed to?

Remember you are talking to a helicopter pilot here...

G

I know. I figured she heard half a conversation and there was some true to it.. I dont know... :laugh:

darthyota

Reaction score
what do you have up your sleeve G?

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I got a new one! What ever happened to that super ignition system you were working on? Are you still testing it or stopped it?

Top Bottom