Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DJM 2 inch kit??? Would you be interested?

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
2) I'm in.

I guess I can get the arms stripped & re-powder coated in all black.

Tony,
Do you want half down now and then the other half when they ship?

GillMAN

Reaction score
1. GillMAN
2. AZ Sun Lover
3. Babyboi2284
4. Nocturnal Emission

Brother Lu

Reaction score
I want to lower my truck but just don't no witch way to go.I only want to go a couple of inches,and this seems like a good option.I want the truck to perform better not worse,with no alignment issues or tire wear issues.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I want to lower my truck but just don't no witch way to go.I only want to go a couple of inches,and this seems like a good option.I want the truck to perform better not worse,with no alignment issues or tire wear issues.

This, usually becomes hard to reach this point but that is what I want as well, bump for the 2" drop!

On another note, I would also be interested in a 1/2 drop to remove the lean with a little drop!

Last edited:

GillMAN

Reaction score
I am running the xii performance drop: 1.75 front and 2.0 rear.
Handling is great, but after my springs settled camber is to far out for my likes.
This group buy for the longer upper a arms will provide more camber adjustment, bringing the vehicle further into factory specs.
The goal is to save tires by decreasing the camber angle. Best I can get now is 1.5 and 1.7 degrees on front left and right respectively.

Brother Lu

Reaction score
This, usually becomes hard to reach this point but that is what I want as well, bump for the 2" drop!

On another note, I would also be interested in a 1/2 drop to remove the lean with a little drop!
I drive this truck a lot,and I have facked up a lot of vehicles in my past.Not willing to do that to this one.

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
I am running the xii performance drop: 1.75 front and 2.0 rear.
Handling is great, but after my springs settled camber is to far out for my likes.
This group buy for the longer upper a arms will provide more camber adjustment, bringing the vehicle further into factory specs.
The goal is to save tires by decreasing the camber angle. Best I can get now is 1.5 and 1.7 degrees on front left and right respectively.

Exactly what mine comes out to. But that's with the 3" drop, 1" spindle spacers, and .5" higher rate springs. Just going to heim the uppers instead.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Shoo. Wish yall made something like this for my truck. Like yall do for the trailblazers. Maybe yall can make one??

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
So how many have issues with your front camber buy using a lowering kit or springs? :dontknow:

These upper arms will fix your front camber, so I don't get why no one's getting in on this group buy.

Reply's and feed back are welcomed.

I'm buying a set on group buy or not come halloween 10/31/2013

AZ.

justin13703

Reaction score
I know some people have camber issues with the drop springs. Personally I never got mine aligned after I dropped mine and my tires are only a little more worn on the inside than the outside. And the drop kit went on my truck over 20k miles ago. I posted pics of the tread depth on the inside and outside of my tires a while back.

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
I know some people have camber issues with the drop springs. Personally I never got mine aligned after I dropped mine and my tires are only a little more worn on the inside than the outside. And the drop kit went on my truck over 20k miles ago. I posted pics of the tread depth on the inside and outside of my tires a while back.

Justin,
Some get lucky and can get the alignment within spec's when lowered 1.5" to 2". Some us aren't so lucky.
I'm an unlucky one, along with others.

:disappointed:
AZ

Xcandyman

Reaction score
I am all for a mild drop. Our trucks stock have a pretty nice stance, but they could use just a little help. Not too much, not too little, just enough.

Top Bottom