Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DJM 3/3 Drop No Frame Cut

Sykotic336

Reaction score
my friend had the 3/3 it looked really good other than riding with stock bump stops he said it was real real bumpy and it looked like he wasnt sitting where it was suppose to be because of the bump stops so he was sitting right on the axle. i think with the low pro bump stops and the qa1s you should be able to get away with any bottoming out but as far as that goes youll have more wheel hop and its not as bad as the 3/4 that thing was real cherry but there was no way of bottoming out because the bracket that holds the ubolts blocks and shocks would hit the ground first and there is literally 1inch clearance for that.
i still have my notch and honestly its way more effective and stronger than the stock imho, plus no bottoming out, well since im back on 2" and gots the qa1s haha

Kailua-X-Runner

Reaction score
my friend had the 3/3 it looked really good other than riding with stock bump stops he said it was real real bumpy and it looked like he wasnt sitting where it was suppose to be because of the bump stops so he was sitting right on the axle. i think with the low pro bump stops and the qa1s you should be able to get away with any bottoming out but as far as that goes youll have more wheel hop and its not as bad as the 3/4 that thing was real cherry but there was no way of bottoming out because the bracket that holds the ubolts blocks and shocks would hit the ground first and there is literally 1inch clearance for that.
i still have my notch and honestly its way more effective and stronger than the stock imho, plus no bottoming out, well since im back on 2" and gots the qa1s haha

what is "wheel hop"?
i like get the 3/4 but i no like have to go side ways over every single bump... lol..
in a car its okay, cuz the body is shorter... but our truck is way longer.. so the middle will always hit...

Sykotic336

Reaction score
what is "wheel hop"?
i like get the 3/4 but i no like have to go side ways over every single bump... lol..
in a car its okay, cuz the body is shorter... but our truck is way longer.. so the middle will always hit...
hhhm well for i.e. when you make a turn and you start gassing the tires dont catch traction and you feel like its hopping? lol thats wheel hop. yeah when i was on my 3/4 you can go over da bumps without going sidesways its just you cant go fast like 2-3mph or else youll scrap and bump the middle. but if you go like 1mph then youll clear haha.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
hhhm well for i.e. when you make a turn and you start gassing the tires dont catch traction and you feel like its hopping? lol thats wheel hop. yeah when i was on my 3/4 you can go over da bumps without going sidesways its just you cant go fast like 2-3mph or else youll scrap and bump the middle. but if you go like 1mph then youll clear haha.
so you have a 3" front and 2" rear drop? or you got out of your djm drop? pics of said drop....I really need to see more people's front drop....i just need the djm front and not the rear lol...:crinklehair:

Snoopy_TXR

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments! BTW I fixed the ride roughness! I removed the oem bump stops and now it rides like stock!! Goodbye roughness :eviltongue:

Tommorow I am going to put in a quarter inch hard rubber where the bump stops are just to make sure the axles don't hit frame over large bumps.

Sykotic336

Reaction score
so you have a 3" front and 2" rear drop? or you got out of your djm drop? pics of said drop....I really need to see more people's front drop....i just need the djm front and not the rear lol...:crinklehair:

Im back on SOS and 2" sold the front but kept the notch I don't like to ride trophy style unless I'm bagged lol. You know what thought when I had my djm I never took any pictures which is ****ed up lol

Venomous_X

Reaction score
damn man....SOS is weak for me, I need some djm a-arms with a 1" lift spacer for a custom drop for me :(

Iggy08

Reaction score
if mine wasn't my daily driver i would so do it too

Top Bottom