Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DoubllD's Juggernaut Build

Doublld

Reaction score
So it's been 2 weeks and still no trans. He told me 5-10 business days. That was the only reason I even sent it back to him. Well I called ipt 2day he said it is going back 2gether I heard that last week. Then he proceeded to tell me he needs to get a torque convertor and I gave him a guys number that had 2. I gave him all his info Wednesday of last week. When i called him today an asked him about the torque convertor he said o my guy might have one and then asked me for the guys info I gave him last week to get them. I Def will never use him again even if something goes wrong.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You have had the worst luck with them. I am so sorry man.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
LC Engineering has the adapter plate. Might just be time to do it. :top:

Doublld

Reaction score
LC Engineering has the adapter plate. Might just be time to do it. :top:

Ive called them for info about the electronics to make it work and what to do with the factory trans an they had no idea so had to do research and try and find stuff

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
your experience with ipt has me second guessing them to throw them any work.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
nah I'll stick with the a750. even stock I've had nothing but praise for it, even more so on the race track. However if mine was ever in the state where it could no longer be repaired then I'll go for a T56.

Doublld

Reaction score
nah I'll stick with the a750. even stock I've had nothing but praise for it, even more so on the race track. However if mine was ever in the state where it could no longer be repaired then I'll go for a T56.

How much hp do you have

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Shoot. Lack of power yes, but damn he pushes that transmission hard! T56 swap! :D

Redlantern

Reaction score
I just hope it works when you get it back that way you can start boosting away

Top Bottom