Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DoubllD's Juggernaut Build

Redlantern

Reaction score
So I'm in the process of doing a Chevy trans swap. I've bought the adapter plate from lcenginnering.com bought standalone from compushuftll and have a core trans and transfer case I'm having built by a local guy I use all the time on ford and chevy. After it's all bolted in I'll have to make a cross member and driveshafts then done

Make me one! Actually quote me a price. I may buy one from u.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
This is going to be freaking sweet!

Doublld

Reaction score
So trans is out again hopefully for the last time. also here is my custom steering wheel. Got thumb grips with charcoal alcentera and black leather with blue stitching. Love how it looks and feels. Completes the look of the interior. Will have pics this week of adapter plate and standalone. Hopefully get this thing running soon.

Redlantern

Reaction score
Awesome bro. Do u know if you will need to redo your collector/crossover tube cause of the new trans going in?

Doublld

Reaction score
Would of been cheaper just to do ls swap dude...

I would have and I kinda wish I did that. But im too far in now to give up. Also when a six cylinder stomps a ls engine car it's just that much better. An another thing ls swap is common now a fully built turbo ed trans swapped tacoma isn't so 2 each there own I'm happy with my decision

shane881510

Reaction score
That's right man. I feel the same way. Any time a little v6 can out do any v8 is always better. I think u made the right choice to stay with the yota engine even know the trans ain't much to work with.

Doublld

Reaction score
That's right man. I feel the same way. Any time a little v6 can out do any v8 is always better. I think u made the right choice to stay with the yota engine even know the trans ain't much to work with.

The 4l80e will be a good match

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Will be a great match. Cannot wait to see some videos of this thing moving! Going to have to get some good 40 - 90 acceleration videos.

Doublld

Reaction score
Will be a great match. Cannot wait to see some videos of this thing moving! Going to have to get some good 40 - 90 acceleration videos.

That's possible very hard to do in my area

Top Bottom