Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drift Event, live music, bikini contest...

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Where: Adam's Motor Sport Park, Riverside, CA
When: July 7th, Saturday
Why: Because Drift Truck:rockon:
Cost: $10 pre-sale, $15 at the gate*

2012-05-22170730-1.jpg

Warfest's Riverside launch is coming to the I.E with a bang. Drifting comp with cash prize's, Bikini Contest, Beer Garden, local vendors, live music and more. Come out and support Local drifters, business and Musicians!!!

There will be ride-a-longs from 8-11am, for an Extra $10. Yes i will be giving out ride-a-longs. :top:

Ill be leaving from SD around 6am. LMK if you want to roll out as a pack, if anyone is coming from SD. All y'all So-Cal guys who have been wanting to check out the one and only XR drift truck, now your chance. :blurock:

*I have 25 tickets to Pre-Sell, that i received when i registered for the comp. If you want one, PM me and i will send you my pay pall info. Ill mail the ticket out to you or we can meet up some time before it (SD local). :top:

If you have any questions, leave em in this thread or you can PM me. Hope to see some XR's out there!

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Damn I'm missing all the good events! I hope all the so cal guys get in on this!

gregincali

Reaction score
Wow hope you can make it , And thank you for serving Brother!:rockon:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
23 tickets remaining!

You two maybes^....lmk if it becomes a yes.

Poppel09

Reaction score
really wish i could hit this one up but deployed to africa lol

SDXR619

Reaction score
DAMN IT! I'm going to Vegas that weekend to help try and convince my friend that he shouldn't get married AKA a bachelor party. lol

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
DAMN IT! I'm going to Vegas that weekend to help try and convince my friend that he shouldn't get married AKA a bachelor party. lol

Lol. Simple ask him if he enjoys sex....if he doesn't, then get married.:crinklehair:

Outburst

Reaction score
i'll go for it! i'll ride up with you! any other san diego Xs wanan come?

redarkx

Reaction score
Lets all chip in and buy me a plane ticket from st Louis to San Diego. :) good luck Kevin!

dramad1

Reaction score
Not committed yet but if nothing's going down that weekend I'll cruise up.

Top Bottom