Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drift Event, live music, bikini contest...

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I will be headed to back to back drift event this weekend in Dallas. Been a while since I have been to one, so I need to get my fix. ;)

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Bump to le top!!!!

So here is the final game plan...SD xr's, we can meet up at the in and out off of the 15, mira mesa blvd.Exit.

Ill be north bound by 6:30am. Ill bring the tickets, you bring $10 dorra and we are good to go. I will be north bound by 6:30, no latter.

If any guys from the I.e are rolling out, lemmie know, I can leave a few tickets at the gate, and maybe have some sort of deal where if you mention xru you get in for $10. Lemmie know I.e. guys!!!

Remember, 8-11am is ride alongs. For an extra $10 bucks, bring your helmet or rent one there. How often do you get to ride in a drift Truck?!?!?!?!:blurock:

If you want my cell number, pm me I can get give you my number if you wanna meet up before had to get some tickets, im.free after 4 most days.:top:

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
man i wished i could get a ride in that drift truck! i love watching you drift at that go-kart track! amazing driving! if i ever get a ton of money i'll definitely wanna get into drifting

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Bump to le top!!!! once again....t-minus 36hours.

So here is the final game plan...SD xr's, we can meet up at the In and Out off of the 15, mira mesa blvd Exit.

9410 Mira Mesa Blvd
(between Black Mountain Rd & Westview Pky)
San Diego, CA 92126

I Still have tickets!!!!! I will be north bound by 6:30, no latter. Tell you what, you show up with a X-Runner, and your tickets are free. XRU hommie hook up. :top:

If any guys from the I.e are rolling out, deal is the same for you, i can leave em at the gate or something, or run em up to you... I still have like 15 tickets so yah...FREE!!!! Remember, 8-11am is ride alongs. For an extra $10 bucks, bring your helmet or rent one there. And im bring lots of tires, so there will be tons of chances to ride along!!!:blurock:

July-7-for-webb-Copy-Copy.jpg

Address for the track:

5292 24th Street
Riverside, CA 92509

C'mon guys, lets get some XR's out there!!!!!:rockon:I know some of ya'll wanna ride along for this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDeF4SZ-v8s&hd=1[/ame]

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Free tickets to a drift event!?!?!?!...not a single bite...:hmmmm2: cmon....really?

dramad1

Reaction score
I planned to go but got shot down w/ new home inspection 9am sat, new house is in escrow, then daddy day care all day. Tried to get the wifey to bail work and go check the inspection out and watch the kids so I could go, turned into a big argument. How late will it be running? I'm tempted to throw the kids in the ride and cruise. Still trying to find a solution. I need to get out of here. Lol

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
I planned to go but got shot down w/ new home inspection 9am sat, new house is in escrow, then daddy day care all day. Tried to get the wifey to bail work and go check the inspection out and watch the kids so I could go, turned into a big argument. How late will it be running? I'm tempted to throw the kids in the ride and cruise. Still trying to find a solution. I need to get out of here. Lol

Quallifyig at noonish, comp shroud start round 3pm, go till 6ish.

Ill save 4 tickets for you and the kids. (You have 3 of em, right :p)

dramad1

Reaction score
3 yeah. Lol. I'll try to let you know for sure later tonight.

redarkx

Reaction score
Wish I could make it out, but that's a hell of a drive for me from saint Louis missouri...

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
12 tickets remaining.... C'mon....lets not let this turn into another so-cal flaker meet... i swear, idk whats so hard about getting a bunch of XRU guys together down here..:thumbdown:

Ill be at the In out till 630am sharp, whether or not anyones says they are coming... meet there if any have second thoughts :D

IF anything comes up, check here for updates. :top:

dramad1

Reaction score
Well? Pics, vids, how was it?
I flaked, yeah, I am buying a house and had a house inspection that lasted from about 8:50am till just before 2pm at a cost of $650. Didn't feel like toting my three kids an hour and half drive away to get up there close to the end of event then turn around and drive back. I was expecting the inspection to only last a half hour maybe an hour tops. Lol. Nope!
So what did we all miss? How did you do? How's that new clutch and knuckles holding up? Pics,vids, sponsorship??? How's the new job as well?

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Well? Pics, vids, how was it?
I flaked, yeah, I am buying a house and had a house inspection that lasted from about 8:50am till just before 2pm at a cost of $650. Didn't feel like toting my three kids an hour and half drive away to get up there close to the end of event then turn around and drive back. I was expecting the inspection to only last a half hour maybe an hour tops. Lol. Nope!
So what did we all miss? How did you do? How's that new clutch and knuckles holding up? Pics,vids, sponsorship??? How's the new job as well?

No big deal, i ended up taking second place...took out a 750hp LS2 powered, e85, FD spec, s14.... and a RB powered s14, pro driver none the less......cracked a rim, lost my back bumper, was part of several multi car drift trains, and made $500 cash...went to crazy party at my buddies shop, got ****ed up, did some street drifting(not in that order)...had a ****ing blast...

...so pretty much got payed to go drifting and have fun...now, if only i could do this for a living....:wink:

look for new thread with footage from the event, middle of the week eta...should have photos, videos all that good shit... :top:

i can do a teezer, in car drift train tandem run...shot from my phone....that it...until later this week...:eviltongue:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqemg5OpSvI&hd=1[/ame]

first corner i kept it conservative, to lack of space....:top: but got rowdy toward the end, and dodged a random tire out on the track...this wasn't part of the comp, this was post comp, exhibition/ride alongs...

I just wanna say i am super dissapointed in the lack of XRU support out there...free tickets to go drifting...no takers... :hmmmm2:Grumpy did show up late, despite telling me he could not make it do to having his kid... True XRU brotha right there. :adore:

picaCulo

Reaction score
dam wish I could have gone but I just read the post today FAIL!!!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Damn Kev! I think you are ready for some Texas Lone Star Drift, and XDC. IF FD wasn't so posh, I know you would be competitive there too. :top:

Who was the owner of the FD spec S14? There was an FD driver/guest judge out here in Dallas the weekend prior. With his LS S14. He runs Nitto NT05's. Sponsored.

SDXR619

Reaction score
Sorry I flaked. I got called in to stupid work. I swear if I wasn't around my rec center would burn!

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Damn Kev! I think you are ready for some Texas Lone Star Drift, and XDC. IF FD wasn't so posh, I know you would be competitive there too. :top:

Who was the owner of the FD spec S14? There was an FD driver/guest judge out here in Dallas the weekend prior. With his LS S14. He runs Nitto NT05's. Sponsored.

Car is flat black and unponserd. I Just found out some interesting rules regarding fd.....and trucks... and that's all ill say. :)

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You can always text me the details. ;)

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
You can always text me the details. ;)

...hehe...will.do.

I will add this....im gonna need power levels previously unseen by Tacomas to make this work.... I know just the man too... ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom