Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DT pipe bomb

RedXr

Reaction score
Cool. I guess thats the beauty of things. You can do it exactly the way YOU want really.

09_xrated_barcelona

MR. XRATED
Reaction score
im not tryin to bash you but theres alot to learn about each companies products. im just lookin out for ya, dont want someone ending up with something they dont want. know what i mean?

i havent heard the banks kit personally.. im really intrested in how it sounds, so please do let us know. i did hear good things from the one person i know runnin it.
Well i got the BANKS installed and its great...i mean theres a TID BIT of drone...but other then that...it sjust like having a BIGGER TUBING factory exhaust on there. If your military its even better because www.autoanything.com has it listed for like $419.00 but if u say ur military that mark it down too $376. SHIPPED, HOW KOOL IS THAT, anywayz just figured i'd share...i know its a little off subject.

DC29

Reaction score
so you got it all to fit right now im assuming??

09_xrated_barcelona

MR. XRATED
Reaction score
ummm not the exhaust... i mean the exhaust fit just fine...but it just doesnt shine floss itself out the side like its suppose too...but yes i will take some pics of the final product...

09_xrated_barcelona

MR. XRATED
Reaction score
NEW CAI

This is pics of my CAI with the COUPE Tinted Plexi-Glass Top....

Attachments

• IMG00076.jpg
    IMG00076.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG00077.jpg
    IMG00077.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG00078.jpg
    IMG00078.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG00079.jpg
    IMG00079.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG00080.jpg
    IMG00080.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 86

09_xrated_barcelona

MR. XRATED
Reaction score
HEY!!!!! Thanks for the compliment buddy...oh yea...i think it was asked that i post pics up on here...but no biggie..i will go show somebody else..LOL

Murderface

Reaction score
HEY!!!!! Thanks for the compliment buddy...oh yea...i think it was asked that i post pics up on here...but no biggie..i will go show somebody else..LOL

u should start a new thread with some pics or videos for more people to view. Not as many people would look here compared to a thread stated" banks catback installed with video or pic:top:

u would get a better turn out that's all

09_xrated_barcelona

MR. XRATED
Reaction score
Thanks for the idea...i didnt know if i would get in trouble or not...bu ti will try it..where do u think i should put it??

09_xrated_barcelona

MR. XRATED
Reaction score
OK...thanks...im gonna post some pics with the digital camera monday...i will sendcha the link soo you can check it out, im gonna take pics of everything i got soo far.

Ridefoxone

Reaction score
I have the DTLT and DT y-pipe and trd cat back, and am experiencing the raspy sound. I think if I would of heard what it sounded like beforehand it would of definatily changed my mind about buying them. But I have a question for Gadget. Will F/I make the sound go away or worse? please advise..

Murderface

Reaction score
I have the DTLT and DT y-pipe and trd cat back, and am experiencing the raspy sound. I think if I would of heard what it sounded like beforehand it would of definatily changed my mind about buying them. But I have a question for Gadget. Will F/I make the sound go away or worse? please advise..

It will be alittle louder per say from the exhaust really moving out.
I would suggest getting a magnaflow muffler put in before the primary muffler. It seems that a few members( including gadget have done this) to lessen the decibals

Top Bottom