Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dtlt for sale local

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
i live in riverside just looking to get rid of em. i dont want to ship. looking for $300 Thanks

absolut

Reaction score
Good price, Good luck with the sale bro. any reason y u are saling them?

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
i dont have the truck anymore and they are just collecting dust. just want to get rid of em

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
haha i traded it in. some weird things came up so had to get rid of it. hyundai genesis will be next ride soon tho. def miss the truck

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
haha i traded it in. some weird things came up so had to get rid of it. hyundai genesis will be next ride soon tho. def miss the truck

That sucks. But you do know you can still hang out on the forum even if you don't own an X anymore. We're getting a fairly big group of non X owners now.

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
i know ive been super busy with work and school. i finished my electrical apprenticeship and i got my state certificate and now im going back to school to become an electrical engineer. ill be back on soon. ill have my new ride soon bc i miss racing and all the cool peeps here

joeblaze78

Reaction score
ok you got my attention i live in los angeles a pick up would be easy for me. is 300 your final price

Top Bottom