Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dyno run tomorrow

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
That's right, finally strapping the truck to the dyno and see what kind of numbers I can put down. Can't find the info for what type of dyno it is. Only thing I know is that its an AWD dyno.
Any predictions for HP and TQ numbers?
URD supercharged MKII stage III :top:.
Also going with a guy that has an MKI kit. So it should be a good, accurate comparison of power difference.
I'll post up some numbers and hopefully some graphs tomorrow when I get back. :top:

X-roller

Reaction score
:biggrin: Subscribed...... I predict about 350hp for the mki and about 390-400 for the MkII.... given they both have the same mods and running same fuel.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
given they both have the same mods and running same fuel.

That makes no sense... they don't have the same mods. One is MKI and the other is MKII. Fueling and about every other aspect of the supercharger kits are completely different. :rolleyez:

X-roller

Reaction score
I'm talking about n/a mods and also pulley sizes..... fueling could be changed by higher octane (race fuel) which is how they got the highest rating on the mkII

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I'm talking about n/a mods and also pulley sizes..... fueling could be changed by higher octane (race fuel) which is how they got the highest rating on the mkII

N/A mods??? neither truck is N/A :stupid:

And of coarse pulley sizes are different, the supercharger gearing is different so pulley sizes for different stages are completely different.

Try again FOOL. :eviltongue:

neither truck will be running race fuel that i know of.

X-roller

Reaction score
N/A mods??? neither truck is N/A :stupid:

And of coarse pulley sizes are different, the supercharger gearing is different so pulley sizes for different stages are completely different.

Try again FOOL. :eviltongue:

neither truck will be running race fuel that i know of.

You know what I mean by N/A mods FOOL.... modifications that any n/a truck can do..... headers, exhaust, intake, pullies....etc...

Pulley sizes do vary but i'm talking about "stage" wise..... which I mean 75mm pulley on both trucks? or stock pulley etc.... :eviltongue:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
You know what I mean by N/A mods FOOL.... modifications that any n/a truck can do..... headers, exhaust, intake, pullies....etc...

Pulley sizes do vary but i'm talking about "stage" wise..... which I mean 75mm pulley on both trucks? or stock pulley etc.... :eviltongue:

Any N/A truck can add a supercharger, does that make it an NA mod?

both trucks have headers and Y-pipe ( no cats) I am running the 70mm pulley (stage III) and I believe the other truck is running an 80mm (stage II?) but I am not positive.

X-roller

Reaction score
Any N/A truck can add a supercharger, does that make it an NA mod?

both trucks have headers and Y-pipe ( no cats) I am running the 70mm pulley (stage III) and I believe the other truck is running an 80mm (stage II?) but I am not positive.

lol... no that's an F/I mod.... and alright well then I predict 349 hp for the MKI since it's running the 80mm pulley.... :laugh: jk.... This will be very interesting to see. Thanks for doing this actually. :top:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I'M BACK. Numbers were better than I predicted.
first I'll list mods and all that shit so I don't get BS flags thrown up. Not hiding anything here boys.

Dyno- Land & Sea DYNOmite AWD chassis dyno. Shop owner said it reads between a mustang dyno and a dynojet
Mods - URD MKII stage III, C38-71 blower with 70mm pulley, rev limiter set to 5900 rpm, DTLT headers, URD Y-pipe, URD catback with turbo muffler
Fuel - Pump gas 93 octane
Air temp was 80ish

and the numbers
414.9 HP @5850
~390 tq @ 4700 (printout doesn't show the exact figure)

I'll try and get a picture of the graph, but not sure how it will turn out.
When my cousin gets home I can get a scan and post that.
I will say it looks pretty nice. 350+tq from 2800 rpm.

Just thought I would add this
Went with a guy running the URD MKI stage I kit. (85mm pulley) DTLT headers, Y-pipe, and I believe stock piping after that with a different muffler.
He pulled 301 HP and I think 311 TQ. So there is a good comparison for everyone. Same Dyno, same conditions, same day.

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
P1010075-1.jpg

qponde51

Reaction score
Damn... I gotta sell my trd setup. lol. good numbers man!!! congrats on breaking the 400 mark!

Tapp

Reaction score
awesome numbers brother, Congrats:top:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I only did one run. After pulling off the rollers I got to thinking I should have raised the rev limiter, have him blast the intercooler with some nitrous to chill it and try and beat Gadgets 422 rwhp pull.
Maybe next time.

Tapp

Reaction score
I only did one run. After pulling off the rollers I got to thinking I should have raised the rev limiter, have him blast the intercooler with some nitrous to chill it and try and beat Gadgets 422 rwhp pull.
Maybe next time.

uhoh challenging the G-man..lol...

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
only one run? would be nice to see more pulls to get a average of the outcomes. but still a nice sheet of paper. should pull nicely soon with that t56 back there.

Tunedx

Reaction score
Damn those are nice #'s. Any vid clips?

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Nice hp #'s. Any vid clips?

I didn't get any. Another guy videoed all the runs I believe. Hopefully he posts them up and I can copy it to here.

only one run? would be nice to see more pulls to get a average of the outcomes. but still a nice sheet of paper. should pull nicely soon with that t56 back there.

I was satisfied with the numbers so I didn't do any more. They were only allowing 2 pulls anyway because of time constraints and they were charging per pull.

Last edited:
Top Bottom