Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dyno run tomorrow

SooRunner

Reaction score
Wow very nice numbers Blackx...Now I wonder what my truck will get? I need to hit the dyno soon...

5000XD

Reaction score
And 500 hp if he went to 8000 :eviltongue:

Once again nice graph/nrs!!!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I curious about the TQ curve. Why is it wavey? Was your truck bouncing? Was the belt slipping on the pulley?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I curious about the TQ curve. Why is it wavey? Was your truck bouncing? Was the belt slipping on the pulley?

Either that or fuel fluctuation/inconsistent boost at such a low RPM for that blower.

a data log may shed some light.

Those blowers really peak up near redline when they really start to turn.

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
That is the OEM load control activating. It is typical to see it in the lower RPMs, and very common at 3900 RPM. I have not seen it in the higher RPMs without the VSC becoming active, but your combination is a tad different than most.

G

I was wondering if maybe the load control G was talking about has something to do with it??
I did get a log of the run, but I don't know what to look for to see what the cause of the dips were.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
On my datalogs, you can clearly see the TPS fall off. Where as the pedal stayed completely on the floor.

Check it out and look what your's is doing. I had one run that did fluctuate, but that was only because the boost controller wasn't holding the boost steady.

Top Bottom