Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Engine codes, need troulbeshooting help please

Ridefoxone

Reaction score
I haven't been able to get any freeze frame data. These codes might not collect any. I've tried.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Bank 1 too lean will set a freeze frame....

Something isn't adding up...

Ridefoxone

Reaction score
Bank 1 too lean will set a freeze frame....

Something isn't adding up...
I don't have a real obd2 scanner with all the functions on it. I have the obdcom.com reader which isnt giving me the freeze frame data for some reason.

Ridefoxone

Reaction score
Got to do some data runs with scott recently and found out that I had a low fuel pressure problem causing it to run lean. Dropped the tank today and found I had a cracked fuel line inside the tank from the spring lid to the pump.
misc3060.jpg

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Man, that took a while to find the problem. Sorry to hear about that. However, I am glad you guys were able to solve it as well. I guess the next upgrade is a fuel pressure gauge? o_O

butters607

Reaction score
Yep you over tightened the clamp ketchup likes doing this too

Ridefoxone

Reaction score
It wasn't over tightened, but perhaps alittle to long causing the hose to do alittle bit of an S shape. It cracked below the clamp on one side of the bend. I just cut off 3/4" and reconnected it. Problem solved.hopefully I don't have further problems with this fuel line latter

Man, that took a while to find the problem. Sorry to hear about that. However, I am glad you guys were able to solve it as well. I guess the next upgrade is a fuel pressure gauge? o_O

Fuel pump was next on my list to checkout but I had surgery in January, had to at least wait 3 weeks to drop the tank to check everything out. Scott's data verified problem.

Last edited:
Top Bottom