Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

extra wide fender flares

melon16

Reaction score
yea i did it myself---and believe it or not, i didnt actually blend the bumper caps into the stocker---i cut the stocker off nice and straight and used hi-locks (bascically flush bolts from work) and put the end caps in behind. the paint and bodywork isnt show quality straight and glossy, so i wasnt going to go to all the effort, and im glad i didnt because its barely noticeable.

PS--not really a big fan of body kits--i tend to like dropped cars/trucks without them because they actually look lower IMO.

thebenmack

Reaction score
Here you go:

DroppedMelon.jpg

much better, just add ground effects and rims

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
yea i did it myself---and believe it or not, i didnt actually blend the bumper caps into the stocker---i cut the stocker off nice and straight and used hi-locks (bascically flush bolts from work) and put the end caps in behind. the paint and bodywork isnt show quality straight and glossy, so i wasnt going to go to all the effort, and im glad i didnt because its barely noticeable.

I got to hand it to you bro...you did a really good job...I can't tell from the photo...but maybe cause its too far away to tell...but i'm sure in person you gotta be looking for the cut to actually find it...nice job and keep it up bro...:top:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
steve, I liked the chop with the torq thrusts better :top: Time attack to me is just cheezy LOL

melon16

Reaction score
yea.....still like it without the GFX better lol---diggin the torque thrusts tho!

melon16

Reaction score
its just a stock 4x4 with glassworks fenders at stock height....but its getting dropped ASAP

Top Bottom