Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fastest NA Xrunner??

rdrfronty

Reaction score
Hope you guys don't mind me being here. I posted a couple times before. I have a 08 Frontier SE w/ 6spd & recently got a ECU tune & was checking to see how our 2 trucks stack up. I also have the standard CAI, exhaust, etc. Just bolt ons though. So I just ran last night after my tune and got a 14.37 @ 95.75mph. I know you all have a few SC trucks(werty,xrunninit) down in the mid 13's now. I seen one post of a 14.249 @ 95.37 on dragtimes who I think is NA. Does he have the NA record. You guys are lucky that you have a great SC for your trucks. We have stillen, but from the Stillen factory it only gives about 40hp & 30ftlbs at the wheels on every truck who has one. A few guys have modified it to get a little better gains, but our best SC truck is just at 307hp & 290ftlbs at the wheels and thats with mods to the SC. So I cant see spending the money on it, and I'm staying NA for now.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
that would be I. I should be in the 13s or in the 14.000000001 range right now, but havent had a decent track day since installing my new ecu and cam gears.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Jax, would be the fastest N/A X-Runner on the street.

That is a pretty impressive run for the Fronty.. You got a video or time slip? What was your DA?

rdrfronty

Reaction score
Here is my slip. Didn't check the DA but it was pretty decent. It was cool, but it was night time & the track was very slick. I had some fairly sticky tires but was still spinning 1/3 of the way through 2nd gear.

01-16-093.jpg

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
not bad times bro. just a little more practice and you will be able to bring the times to low 14's...

i don't think you mentioned it...but were you just running your street radials?

I believe chris will be the 1st N/A to break 14's...its just a matter of time...:top:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
If the Xs hooked better down the track they would be easily in the 12s, kind of sucks.

From a roll they haul ass for a taco!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
If the Xs hooked better down the track they would be easily in the 12s, kind of sucks.

From a roll they haul ass for a taco!

yeah i completely agree with you DS. that's the 1 thing. I love the composite bed but for you guys dragging its works against you guys most of the time. I've scene and heard some bad wheel hopping.

whatever happen to the Watts 4 link? wouldn't that take care of most of if not all the wheel hop?

Shanes56

Reaction score
We are lovers not fighter so not need to ask for permission to be here, we have titans, SVT Focus, MAzda truck, Tundras, FJ, Dakotas ect... we love them all.

Those are good times for a N/A frontier, nice job.

As everyone has said Jaxchris is the Undeclared Fastest N/A

Hope you guys don't mind me being here. I posted a couple times before. I have a 08 Frontier SE w/ 6spd & recently got a ECU tune & was checking to see how our 2 trucks stack up. I also have the standard CAI, exhaust, etc. Just bolt ons though. So I just ran last night after my tune and got a 14.37 @ 95.75mph. I know you all have a few SC trucks(werty,xrunninit) down in the mid 13's now. I seen one post of a 14.249 @ 95.37 on dragtimes who I think is NA. Does he have the NA record. You guys are lucky that you have a great SC for your trucks. We have stillen, but from the Stillen factory it only gives about 40hp & 30ftlbs at the wheels on every truck who has one. A few guys have modified it to get a little better gains, but our best SC truck is just at 307hp & 290ftlbs at the wheels and thats with mods to the SC. So I cant see spending the money on it, and I'm staying NA for now.

07SWB

Reaction score
Ahh another Nissan brother lol Thats a nice run for a fronty!

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
hahahaha he has a frontier lol toyotas retarded cousin lol yeah we has the best time till my track opens then i swear im gonna bust that ass. seriously nice time and jaxs is the man he should be doing awesome times maybe he needs a clutch and flywheel and all the pulleys then he should smack the mid 13's in the balls....

07SWB

Reaction score
yeah chris he should be faster, hes got full bolt ons and a tune... the titan with that work will dip low 14's no problem

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
yeah i have everything you can have for n/a besides internals i waiting got the track to unfreeze in the spring and maybe buy some drag radials throw down with jaxs. race wars over the net lol.

bada$$03taco

Reaction score
if i'm not mistaken, the new frontier guy has a 4door 6speed truck. the beds on those trucks are super short, and it allows the long cab to put alot of weight over the rear tires. much like my truck, weight over the rear tires = traction.

bad thing for all you x-runner guys, composite bed, no weight over the rear tires = spin spin spin

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
yeah i have everything you can have for n/a besides internals i waiting got the track to unfreeze in the spring and maybe buy some drag radials throw down with jaxs. race wars over the net lol.

I may pick up some of the new NST alt and water pump pullies soon. But Im starting to think im getting a throw out bearing squeal and need to take the truck in for tranny work. Im broke as a joke, and dont have any money for more mods anytime soon. hell it even stopped me from going to the track today, where i feel i could have gotten or knocked on that 13 sec door.

if i'm not mistaken, the new frontier guy has a 4door 6speed truck. the beds on those trucks are super short, and it allows the long cab to put alot of weight over the rear tires. much like my truck, weight over the rear tires = traction.

bad thing for all you x-runner guys, composite bed, no weight over the rear tires = spin spin spin

"easily" overcome when time is put into some suspension and traction mods. But yet, time and time again, most people just keep throwing more money into power mods, and instead of ways to keep the power they already have under control , and to its full potential.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score

a good solution is either using 1 or 2 sand bags...but that adds to more weight...

or you can use a water bag(similar to the 1 used for pickups in the snow)...similar to this 1...

ShurTrax All-weather Truck Bed Traction Bag
compact_shurtrax.jpg

like chris said. its hard to find the balance for power and traction. instead of adding weight best bet would be suspension like a watts 4 link...

Last edited:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
that would work but it would suck for trap speed, it would slow us down further down the track, is there a way that thing could fly out after second gear lol.

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
really feel dumb in asking this...but what does NA stand for? :dontknow: some dude's video on youtube who drives an x-runner keep saying he has the fastest NA truck on X-1. I know it's not jaxchrisfla's videos as i've seen his before.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
really feel dumb in asking this...but what does NA stand for? :dontknow: some dude's video on youtube who drives an x-runner keep saying he has the fastest NA truck on X-1. I know it's not jaxchrisfla's videos as i've seen his before.

n/a means naturally aspirated. its my avatar on here.

any links to those videos?

Top Bottom