Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fastest NA Xrunner??

KETCHUP

Reaction score
nice times. do you have the Volant with the ram air? Consider goin twin turbo? That would be hot

rdrfronty

Reaction score
nice times. do you have the Volant with the ram air? Consider goin twin turbo? That would be hot
I do have the Volant with the ram-air, however the ram-air doesn't work very well on the 08 & newer frontiers. Nissan rearranged some the a/c stuff & it blocks some of the air, But it's still as a nice intake & sounds great.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I do have the Volant with the ram-air, however the ram-air doesn't work very well on the 08 & newer frontiers. Nissan rearranged some the a/c stuff & it blocks some of the air, But it's still as a nice intake & sounds great.

yeah, I got the URD MAF CAL with the Volant load. Don't know about the Frontiers, but the X runner's run a bit on the rich side with that intake. Mine runs so much better now.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
I know that not everyone will agree, but my X N/A would've been just as fast as Jax.

I made the same rwhp and slightly more torque. He prolly would've beat me at the strip, but one the highway, it would be a good race. :top:

Sig has my numbers....:top: Obvioulsy I'll be WAY above those now. :biggrin:

WCD

Reaction score
He just bought the URD kit. He made a thread about it a few days ago. Those numbers in his sig are NA numbers.

Top Bottom