Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finally supercharged!!

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Congrats!!! Hopefully I can see it in person soon:biggrin:
Yeah for sure, we should be moving down there in a month! We're supposed to close on the house on the 7th of July, so I'll be seeing ya soon!

Did they put a "premium fuel only" sticker on the OUTSIDE of your gas cap?
Seriously? Haha sorry to hear that. No, I took all of the stickers out before I took it in, they asked about them and I told them that I had them and I would put them on later.

Wow $1400 for install and flash!!
Yeah I really wasn't happy with it either, and it took a lot of convincing my wife to throw that money into it as well. But we still live in an apartment, and there's not a way I could do it myself and I really, really couldn't wait any longer. We were about to have the world's most powerful vacuum if I had to wait any longer lol.
But I'm not looking back!
That's a nice intake cover you got there ;) lol That's a nice intake cover you got there ;) lol
That is an awesome cover lol the guys at the dealership loved it. Thanks again for the sticker it'll be on soon! And yes, they swapped the battery for me so I walked out with something for free! haha

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Yeah for sure, we should be moving down there in a month! We're supposed to close on the house on the 7th of July, so I'll be seeing ya soon!
Awesome! Which house did you buy? The one in my neighborhood?

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
The one in my neighborhood?
Unfortunately no, but it's right up the road from you. It's at exit 104, in that area. It's massive though! When we get the basement finished it'll pretty much be a three story lol
But most importantly, I'll have a garage!!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Unfortunately no, but it's right up the road from you. It's at exit 104, in that area. It's massive though! When we get the basement finished it'll pretty much be a three story lol
Well shit, that's the Bowling Green exit, just south of my exit...you're still only about 10 mins away from me

But most importantly, I'll have a garage!!
Yup! That was my favorite part about our house

Top Bottom