Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First "NightVision" Projector GB

Poppel09

Reaction score
ill take some if its still open would like white ones with everything good w/e that is havent really done my research on these just like the looks and what they doo if possible add me

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Poppel09 said:
ill take some if its still open would like white ones with everything good w/e that is havent really done my research on these just like the looks and what they doo if possible add me

I'll add you to the current GB. You want just a kit and install yourself?

Snakerb

Reaction score
Am I the only one who didn't reinstall those corner bolts on the inside facing the fender???

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Snakerb said:
Am I the only one who didn't reinstall those corner bolts on the inside facing the fender???

I've read that in the past alot of people left that bolt out. I always put it back in.

Snakerb

Reaction score
It was a nightmare getting it out so I sure wasn't putting it back in unless I plan on taking the bumper off.... Btw, I took your advice and cut the grill, my Grillcraft looks much better.

Moneyblind

Reaction score
It was a nightmare getting it out so I sure wasn't putting it back in unless I plan on taking the bumper off.... Btw, I took your advice and cut the grill, my Grillcraft looks much better.

Did you have the Grillcraft with the original grill on??

Moneyblind

Reaction score
No, I wouldnt install my Grillcraft cause I was too chicken to cut the grill myself (for 2 months).

Haha, I get scared with mods like that...then I just do it....once that first cut goes through, your commited, might as well take the time to make it perfect.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
sinister07 said:
Put me down for 6000k and red halos :reckon:

PM sent. Please send payment ASAP if you want a kit. I already placed the order and they are ready to ship to me now.

Top Bottom