Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First "NightVision" Projector GB

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Did you pick up your lights yet? Honestly I think I like the way your set came out the most.

The blinking isn't bad at all. Just think of it this way...how long do you usually have your blinkers on?? Lol

Ya thats true about the blinking, Im sure you can hardly see them during the day anyways.

Im going across the border today after work to pick them up. Theyve been sitting there for almost a week now and its been killing me. Haha. The trucks still in storage though so I wont have pics of them installed for awhile.

Was I the only one in the group buy to order that style of bhlm?

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Picked these up today and I gota say they look better than I expected. Much thanks to babyboi for his quality product and customer service. Cant wait to get these installed!

image-1.jpg

Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Is everyone satisfied with their kits and the results of the installs?

Workman3886

Reaction score
Been using them for a few weeks now, LOVE IT! My favorite is when I'm on the interstate and I pass someone with OEM headlights and I just watch my light literally eat theirs on the pavement... these lights rock!

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Been using them for a few weeks now, LOVE IT! My favorite is when I'm on the interstate and I pass someone with OEM headlights and I just watch my light literally eat theirs on the pavement... these lights rock!

I watch for that every single time i pass someone in a low lit area lol Its awesome :rockon:

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I'm 110% Satisfied :top: Love these retro's! Especially when someone w/ a Tacoma w/ OEM's asks how I did my headlights like that :rofl:

Snakerb

Reaction score
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new headlights, but I need help with something.... How do you adjust them? It seems like the more I adjust the 2 screws on the back, the more it does nothing.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Snakerb said:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new headlights, but I need help with something.... How do you adjust them? It seems like the more I adjust the 2 screws on the back, the more it does nothing.

Take a pic of your truck facing a wall do I can see how they are. There are two adjustment screws on each headlight...one for up and down and the other for left and right. The threads on them are really fine so it may take alot of turning to make a difference.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
If anyone has the install instructions I sent can they please send them to me? I cleaned out my messages and didn't save a copy of them. Thanks

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Some pics of the new lights installed. Thanks again Babyboi.

6906505100_c53ee758ca_c.jpg

7052598209_dd94a7f05d_c.jpg

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Celiblue said:
Man that looks really good. I need to get that look on my RR!

I have another group buy going on right now if your interested but it will be ending soon.

Top Bottom