Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First "NightVision" Projector GB

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
CBRBob said:
So these use a H4 hid capsule. If I already have H4s, why would I need to get the HID capsule in the projector housing? And if it is different, how would I get replacements in the future if it's not a standard H4?

They use h4 but with no h4 base. They have a cylinder base and are held in by a clip that is tightened with a screw. You can order a spare set of bulbs when you order the kit.

Scarface said:
Price quote for new headlights, white halos, 6k hi/low, completely blacked out shipped to 33155. Please and thank you sir.

New headlights=$104 from rockauto.com
Projector kit (if we reach 10 ppl)=$200
Install, black out etc=$60
Shipping= I dunno yet lol. I'm at work on my phone. I recently shipped GaXRunner his set and it was $43 with ups so I'm hoping it might be around the same.

Last edited:

CBRBob

Reaction score
They use h4 but with no h4 base. They have a cylinder base and are held in by a clip that is tightened with a screw. You can order a spare set of bulbs when you order the kit.

New headlights=$104 from rockauto.com
Projector kit (if we reach 10 ppl)=$200
Install, black out etc=$60
Shipping= I dunno yet lol. I'm at work on my phone. I recently shipped GaXRunner his set and it was $43 with ups so I'm hoping it might be around the same.

My H4s have bases that are removeable. Do you have a pic of the H4 capsule out of the projector?

itsme71190

Reaction score
Aaaannndddd... I have to back out. Hit a pot hole on my way home from work..... Have a bubble on both front tires.....

itsme71190

Reaction score
Idk how the left side got one. It's smaller but even the center cap fell out!

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I know some have asked to see how they look @ night so I took a pic w/ them on low and a pic on high. Not the greatest pics, but they'll show you that visibility will be good :top:

Low Beam:
IMG_20120125_182631.jpg

High Beam:
IMG_20120125_182640.jpg

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
My H4s have bases that are removeable. Do you have a pic of the H4 capsule out of the projector?

Here ya go. Sorry for the night shots but it was a looooooooooonnnnnnnngggggggg day at work lol

e9fcabe4.jpg

6ebe2bb9.jpg

60979052.jpg

Aaaannndddd... I have to back out. Hit a pot hole on my way home from work..... Have a bubble on both front tires.....

:ahhhhh: damn dude that sucks. GL with the situation

List updated in OP

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Pretty sure I said I would never bake my HLs again, but eff it. Add me to the list

HID bulb choices--6000k/ Halo choice--Red. Id really like my halos to match the marker lights. Orangish. What other colors are available? If nothing, I will stick with RED

Hey brotha. Any pics of the RED halos glowin?

Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Pretty sure I said I would never bake my HLs again, but eff it. Add me to the list

HID bulb choices--6000k/ Halo choice--Red. Id really like my halos to match the marker lights. Orangish. What other colors are available? If nothing, I will stick with RED

Hey brotha. Any pics of the RED halos glowin?

This is Nupeprime's headlight when i resealed them. The pic is kinda bad from being so bright

cc49e38e.jpg

Red, blue and white are available right now but i am going to try to see if other colors will be available before the GB ends

Last edited:
Top Bottom