Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

First offering..... Funky Fish Headlight Halos!

TreTuna

Reaction score
Alright. I know there are a lot of people waiting on an update for these. Here it is.

Sadly I have been unable to work on these in the past month or two. I will have the instructions finished for the installation and pictures of the different variations by next weekend and will begin taking orders on self-installed units. For those of you that wish for the installation to be done by me, you might have to wait a little longer. My schedule has been crazy between my "normal" job and AutoX'in the X lately, this being the reason that I have not been able to complete my instructions for the halos yet. I will begin taking a list of people who wish for this done though. You will see instructions on the main post next weekend when I update everything detailing how-to go about getting your name on the list and time-frame of when I can get to your project.

Thank you for you patience.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I am interested in a set of red halos. Im sure ur pretty busy but how long do u think it would take to make a set jus like urs but red and how much total (cost, labor n shipping). I jus did my BHLM and am willing to bake em again for my own diy project. lol and im loving the "audi" look too. If u have any install info on that install would be greatly appreciated. thanks man

TreTuna

Reaction score
Regretfully my job pulled me in all weekend again and through today. Not to mention the LED strips I got were faulty and I'm having to wait to get a replacement set in to do the install again. I will add in optional instructions for the Audi strips as well when I do them. I've been getting the strips from Oznium.com, though I've been having a few issues with faulty strips from them lately, good thing is they are KILLER on customer service and have replacements for me fairly quickly.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Just curious......when u make the halos are they ready to be installed out of the box (wiring or add leds or anything) besides actually mounting them to the light or is there anything the buyer would have to do besides deciding how they want it wired up to their truck?

TreTuna

Reaction score
They will be ready to go out of the box. All you will need to do is mount them in the headlight and decide how you want to wire them.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
sweet......ok cool i wanna get a set of red halos whenever u get a chance to make em and the install info when its done if thats cool wit u. thanx

Top Bottom