Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For you carbon lovin people.

Toon714

Reaction score
thats how my VIS carbon fiber hood will look once it comes back painted. :top: anytime now
only the hood scope part part will be showing carbon.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
thats how my VIS carbon fiber hood will look once it comes back painted. :top: anytime now
only the hood scope part part will be showing carbon.

Man if i had the sport hood that would be it right there for me. i think it would look pretty sick with the black roof and evo mod.

absolut

Reaction score
WOW! that is kinda pricey. but it looks real good in the pics.

Gee

Reaction score
I would be down if we get a group buy. i would much rather have the scoop the the whole hood. lets try to get the ball moving.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
its cool, but too expensive! like others say u might as well buy a hood, and u guys wanted a tailgate, by these prices ur prob over $1,000!!!

xrunish

Reaction score
300!!! HAHAHAH!!! that made me laugh, like everyone said, for about a few hundred more you can get the whole thing

JC2011XR

Reaction score
I like this product, but $299??? I know carbon fiber is good stuff but this is a small item. I will have to cash a bond to get one

05TacoXRunner

Reaction score
Lower Pricing/Group Buy Rules:

I have lowered the pricing for my carbon fiber hood scoops to try help everyone out a bit. Thank you to the existing orders. I will be applying this credit to your pay pal accounts within the next day.

Hopefully as I sell more scoops, I can start to make new products and the prices will go down.

If anyone wants to save a couple more dollars without partaking in a group buy, I do have a few scoops with minor cosmetic flaw(s) that I am willing to sell. Please contact me by email at sales@carbonhoodscoop.com if interested.

Thank you for your understanding.

I also have added a set of group buy rules to my website and adjusted pricing/shipping. In a nutshell, I will now ship scoops individually to each person in group buys. My intent is to help lower the price for everyone. I have copied the rules below or you can read them at: www.carbonhoodscoop.com/groupbuys.html

Group Buy Rules:
Each group buy needs to have one point of contact. The point of contact is responsible for sending us the group of committed names and email addresses for individual Pay Pal payment processing. After receiving this list, we will send each individual a request for either $239.99 or $269.99. Shipping & Insurance to each individual or to one person is free. If they all are sent to the point of contact, we accept no responsibility for scoop distribution after delivery. All scoops will ship out at the same time, after ALL payments have been received. Please make sure that the shipping address associated with your Pay Pal account is current or accurate. If you have any questions or would like to make a group buy, please contact us as at groupbuy@carbonhoodscoop.com. Thank you.

Thank You.

xrunish

Reaction score
Thatll help alot, bump for this guys hustle

Oh and btw hope u werent offended with my earlier post

Last edited:

05TacoXRunner

Reaction score
"Please contact me by email at sales@carbonhoodscoop.com if interested."

Define "flawed" please and thank you.

Lower Pricing/Group Buy Rules:

I have lowered the pricing for my carbon fiber hood scoops to try help everyone out a bit. Thank you to the existing orders. I will be applying this credit to your pay pal accounts within the next day.

Hopefully as I sell more scoops, I can start to make new products and the prices will go down.

If anyone wants to save a couple more dollars without partaking in a group buy, I do have a few scoops with minor cosmetic flaw(s) that I am willing to sell. Please contact me by email at sales@carbonhoodscoop.com if interested.

Thank you for your understanding.

I also have added a set of group buy rules to my website and adjusted pricing/shipping. In a nutshell, I will now ship scoops individually to each person in group buys. My intent is to help lower the price for everyone. I have copied the rules below or you can read them at: www.carbonhoodscoop.com/groupbuys.html

Group Buy Rules:
Each group buy needs to have one point of contact. The point of contact is responsible for sending us the group of committed names and email addresses for individual Pay Pal payment processing. After receiving this list, we will send each individual a request for either $239.99 or $269.99. Shipping & Insurance to each individual or to one person is free. If they all are sent to the point of contact, we accept no responsibility for scoop distribution after delivery. All scoops will ship out at the same time, after ALL payments have been received. Please make sure that the shipping address associated with your Pay Pal account is current or accurate. If you have any questions or would like to make a group buy, please contact us as at groupbuy@carbonhoodscoop.com. Thank you.

Thank You.

07BLACKXRU

Reaction score
Hmm i liked the way this turned out, will definitely keep my eyes open for new product, like they said, that tailgate would be awesome!:smile:

Top Bottom