Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

get together in mobile alabama

InfernoX

Reaction score
I might be able to make the 4th. I will know once it gets a little bit closer. Have you thought about a time yet??

x ynot

Reaction score
bump and if date is bad we can alway change it

D-N-F

Reaction score
Alright, the 4th is this weekend. How about IHOP off I-10 exit 17, at around 3:00 or later.

x ynot

Reaction score
bump can always do it one the 11 at ihop or bww or keep it the forth what ever works to get more fokes

InfernoX

Reaction score
The 11th will work better for me for the meet. Have to do a photoshoot on the 4th, will be unavailable.

D-N-F

Reaction score
11th sounds good. What ever day the most people can come. I HIGHLY do NOT recommend the IHOP on airport. BWW is fine, I was just trying to think of somewhere less crowded. There's a place right off the interstate on airport called the American cafe, its always empty and they have good food.

x ynot

Reaction score
american cafe is good from what i herd and shogun sushi and hibachi or bonefish

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
So do y'all have an exact address and time for the meet so I can see if I can make it? And is it still in bama or miss?

DeoteX

Reaction score
man this won't be too far from me... I will def see if I can get that day off. Be a good chance to finally meet some of you in person.

-X-

x ynot

Reaction score
alabama on the 11th is it just need a place to eat

InfernoX

Reaction score
Wont be able to make it, clutch and throw out bearing just went out, trying to get it taken care of this weekend.

x ynot

Reaction score
i know theres more than two we need some fokes

DeoteX

Reaction score
Well, I won't be able to make it this time. We are so short handed at work that I can't afford to take off... *bummed*

x ynot

Reaction score
bump for a different date so we can have more fokes and dnf pm me ill still be in mobile christmas shopping sat

Top Bottom