Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Girls mom what an ass

spdstyl

Reaction score
i know its not my fault im an engineer on a tug boat and the boat i work on is 6000 horse so shes trying to play a janked card. ill go over there in a couple days an fix it. its still bullshit with the whole last one drove it broke it deal

dbredleader

Reaction score
What an ass

Is there any way you could post a pic of her ass anyway? JK hope it works out for ya:laugh:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there any way you could post a pic of her ass anyway? JK hope it works out for ya:laugh:

x2 this thread didnt deliver:laugh:

But is the GF pissed? If its just the mom then tell her to stfu. Sounds like she set you up

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
i know its not my fault im an engineer on a tug boat and the boat i work on is 6000 horse so shes trying to play a janked card. ill go over there in a couple days an fix it. its still bullshit with the whole last one drove it broke it deal

Totally agree. Practically sounds like entrapment, to be honest.

x2 this thread didnt deliver:laugh:

But is the GF pissed? If its just the mom then tell her to stfu. Sounds like she set you up

Lmao, and agreed. :beer:

Last edited:

spdstyl

Reaction score
i actually just got off the phone with her about an hour ago and she appologized haha. then asked me what i thought the problem was haha. never thought she would have appologized. i guess her ol man talked some sense into her

ntinhri

Reaction score
pics of girl friend.. she may not be worth wrenching for... does she deliver? LOL

mh3kgt

Reaction score
Totally bummed to find out this isn't a MILF thread :(

Top Bottom