Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Glow in the dark Clear Coat...

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Our aftermarket department just had a class from Mark III Customs on some new paint products that we will be able to sell/use here at our dealership...This is the company that does all of our custom paint work on our vehicles...

What they showed me today looked pretty nifty...Its glow in the dark particles that they mix into the clear coat (it comes in mulitple colors). They then spray the vehicle with any color particle you want, and bam, your car glows in the dark

You can't tell by day, but once its dark outside, it glows...And it glows for 10 hours after being in sunlight, so basically all night long!!!...I think it would sick on a SWB or RR....have your truck glow the same color at nighttime:rockon:

Here is the video they showed us: http://www.gnxpert.com/products.html

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
WOW...is all I have to say...:biggrin: that's f*ck*n awesome bro...:top: You should talk to shane...cause I think there were some members who wanted glow in the dark struts/or something...Sorry can't remember

that's an awesome find bro...can't wait to see someone do this...

MancheX

Reaction score
damn thats awesome. That would be sweet to paint some accents on the X :top:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
i wanna paint my brake calipers with that :rolleyez:

Justin

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
WOW...is all I have to say...:biggrin: that's f*ck*n awesome bro...:top: You should talk to shane...cause I think there were some members who wanted glow in the dark struts/or something...Sorry can't remember

that's an awesome find bro...can't wait to see someone do this...

:laugh: I said that in Shane's thread, but it was kidding. It's always amusing to see a joke come to life.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
That seems cool and all... but there's no way to turn it OFF when you don't want it to glow at night :laugh:

say you have a dent, you're somewhere you're not supposed to be, with someone you're not supposed to be with, maybe looking for someplace dark to do... whatever

I dunno about driving around like a frickin UFO :laugh:

Shanes56

Reaction score
that is awesome, PINSTRIPE ANYONE

I would so rock that

Shanes56

Reaction score
haha, Under the hood would be much cooler, Valve covers, Rad Cover, so one and so forth

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
but then you would need a clear hood...that way the paint gets charged in the sun and you can then drive around at night without your lights on...:laugh:

haha, Under the hood would be much cooler, Valve covers, Rad Cover, so one and so forth

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
i think i would have to grow into the idea...glow in the dark paint to me seems so...i dunno...

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I'd do it on a bicycle in a heartbeat... maybe even dare to apply it to a motorcycle

... and anything else I'd never want to lose or that I'd have trouble finding. Just wait til it's night time, turn out all the lights in the house and follow the glow :laugh:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
if that's the case I need you to paint my cell phone, wallet, and keys. cause I swear when I'm allbus (drunk for you mainlanders) I can never find it...:laugh:

I'd do it on a bicycle in a heartbeat... maybe even dare to apply it to a motorcycle

... and anything else I'd never want to lose or that I'd have trouble finding. Just wait til it's night time, turn out all the lights in the house and follow the glow :laugh:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
ill dip myself in that...for Halloween and be a UFO:top:

Shanes56

Reaction score
Just wait til it's night time, turn out all the lights in the house and follow the glow :laugh:

WOW keep it clean Sean.

I got an idea, maybe you can put some of that paint on the boxes you are supposed to be shipping my rims!! :motz: :laugh:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
LMFAO...:rofl::rofl::rofl: please do bro...I would love to see pictures of that...:top: make sure you mix it with latex...that way you can peel the glow in the dark paint off while your running away from the cops...

ill dip myself in that...for Halloween and be a UFO:top:

Top Bottom