Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grill craft owners

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
my grill is standing strong...no chips here...SO FAR....

COWBELL

Reaction score
If it's not chipped from driving around vegas, it's probaby not going to chip. What the cars/trucks don't throw at you, the wind does. The whole place is like a construction site in a tornado...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
If it's not chipped from driving around vegas, it's probaby not going to chip. What the cars/trucks don't throw at you, the wind does. The whole place is like a construction site in a tornado...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:...so true...so true...

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Here ya go...

Derrixryd003.jpg

Here ya go...

Derrixryd012.jpg

One more...

Derrixryd022.jpg

Last edited:

RedXr

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys. I was wondering because I will be in the market for the upper mx series, and was wondering if it would be worth powder coating it before installing.......(?)

jmony55

Reaction score
here are mine.

xrfront.jpg

xrfrontside.jpg

its kinda hard to see because of the lighting. let me see if i can get some better pics.

eddieEndo

Reaction score
I've got a grillcraft with a bsp grill surround, i cut out the backing but never sanded it down, I WILL PAY LABOR for somone to help me sand it down, paint the inside, and to recess my grill!!! i'm located in fullerton orange county :D

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
i would gladly help you out if you were closer...i'm sure 1 of the socal guys will chime in...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
^i'm tired...so stfu...:rofl:...my bad i'll delete it...

Reaction score
Do you have to cut the stock grille to install the mx upper? Or does it just unclip/unbolt? I like the look but would not want to damage the stock setup in the event I grow tired of the aftermarket grille.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Do you have to cut the stock grille to install the mx upper? Or does it just unclip/unbolt? I like the look but would not want to damage the stock setup in the event I grow tired of the aftermarket grille.

yes you have to cut out he middle of the stock grill to install the grillcraft mx upper...same thing has to be done for the bumper if you want to install the lower...

best bet bro is to look on ebay and purchase yourself another grille surround...that way if you ever get bored of the look you can just sell the grill with the grillcraft mx upper installed...unbolt removed...package it up and ship it out...:top: and install the stock grille...

Top Bottom