Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Has anybody seen this

hrspwr236

Reaction score
when i first saw this i said i wnat that, i like that better than my momo than i say the price and i like my overpriced momo aot better and it was cheaper to

jmoore120

Reaction score
Just get a grey one and swap them out when no ones looking. HAHAHA

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
I'll go over to the fj cruiser forum and ask if anyone is willing to part with their TRD knob.

morcheez

Reaction score
i think our vendors need to chime in here ...where u at ttc :biggrin:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
just left a message on the fj forum. I'll post a link later. should have a few bites on their i imagine..

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
I have the kinda grey one but never seen a black one before.... Looks nice match my bsp....

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
It didn't say if it was both, i was wondering the same thing too.

It's for both knobs. That's why it's pricey. I called Toyota today and they told me the same thing. I would give my grey one up in second for the black...I mean "RED" knob. Ha! Ha!

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
i saw one of those last week and have been saving up to buy one but now that everyone else here is i aint so sure lol

jmoore120

Reaction score
i saw one of those last week and have been saving up to buy one but now that everyone else here is i aint so sure lol

Ahhh, So you have been withholding this knowledge of the "Black Knob" from us. I see.....:eviltongue:

J/K but I might have to go "Browse" the dealership for one when I go for my next oil change.

EazieE808

Reaction score
It's for both knobs. That's why it's pricey. I called Toyota today and they told me the same thing. I would give my grey one up in second for the black...I mean "RED" knob. Ha! Ha!

yeah i didnt get time to go to the dealer but this is some good info were they not willing to split the knobs maybe might talked to my friend there and see what i can do

07SWB

Reaction score
ill check it out tommorow at work and you never know, i might bring one home on monday w00t

Top Bottom