Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Houston Meets?

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
lol yeh, i see alot of rockstar and restroom stops in my future

Lmao... Less weight=better gas mileage hahaha

I'm gonna crash at a friends house after school and leave around 4:30-5 am. I might try and take the skid plate off the fuel tank while I'm there. plus I'm bringing my jack and jack stands just in case

Sweet, my stands and jack are gonna be used for slayors I'm sure so more tools never hurts

Last edited:

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
agree'd lol more tools the better!:top: since the mourning is like moddin our trucks I figured it might help

madness unseen

Reaction score
lol yeh, i see alot of rockstar and restroom stops in my future

Couple 5hr chasers and a stop in Baton Rouge for fuel and I will be in Katy around midnight Friday. Sleep a few hours, get some new tires Sat first thing, go see someone in Spring, then etc etc find all you guys and gals. I feel ya.

Slay0r

Reaction score
ur going to get new tires sat mornin. b/4 the meet!?

STONER-X

Reaction score
im gonna bring alot of goodies.... its starting to sound like there is going to be a LOT of modding going on???

Slay0r

Reaction score
yupyup. dumb question, but does any of yall going bringing the tools neccesary to coupe's shifter mod? or do i need to bring some sockets and stuff from home?

Coupe

Reaction score
yupyup. dumb question, but does any of yall going bringing the tools neccesary to coupe's shifter mod? or do i need to bring some sockets and stuff from home?

I will have enough to do this with me.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Temporary borrow for a pic. I say, if I get better times twice than you Pinky, you have to wear the Pink flip flops and the Pink helmet. If not, I will.

DAMN!! Confident aren't we.......perhaps we will have a friendly wager but apparently with diff. wages

haha how about loser wears...........

8aa795ed.jpg

tumblr_lew0k2lBq91qcf7tn.jpg

Britt has a pair if you really want.....but Grumpy might want those to match the helmet. Lol

That pink helmet is quick, got me first place in that heat by half a sec. lol
May be they're scurd of all the sparkles!!

madness unseen

Reaction score
ur going to get new tires sat mornin. b/4 the meet!?

We will go with "i really need some" and im letting my old boss put on some hankook ventus. Honestly im taking a risk driving to Texas on whats left of the KDWs on Friday. Spare is goin on and some rotating will happen first. Yay me. And i dont plan on getting very crazy, im still getting used to my new baby :)

Slay0r

Reaction score
Dudeee, stop in hammond(45 miles b4 baton rouge,) and i have wheels and tires that u can safely drive to Tx on. I get off work at 1pm fri.

Edit-i get off at 5pm tom. If thats a closer time that ull b passing through

madness unseen

Reaction score
Really?! Sweet, i could get my new tires and then get yours back to you later Sat evening.
I dont think i get off work friday til 4pm and youre about 4ish hours away :-/ is that gonna work for you?

I have some fam that lives in Hammond (idk where lol) and that is a normal fuel stop for my other vehicle lol, very familiar.

Slay0r

Reaction score
Yeh man, i cant have u stranded on the side of the road bc one or more tires gave out. What time, and what day will u be my way? Im off exit 40 hammond/ponchatoula

PiNkY

Reaction score
Yea figured the weather may screw us a bit but hopefully the sun will shine thru enough to warm the mod day atleast. Man have a few out of towners makin the haul - be safe guys. If anyone wants my phone # just pm for it. That way i can update you w/ info if you runnin a lil behind.

madness unseen

Reaction score
Yeh man, i cant have u stranded on the side of the road bc one or more tires gave out. What time, and what day will u be my way? Im off exit 40 hammond/ponchatoula

I pm'ed you. Danke!! It'll prob be 8pm-ish Friday my passing thru, or depending on weather, stopping in for the night, Hammond.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
Yea figured the weather may screw us a bit but hopefully the sun will shine thru enough to warm the mod day atleast. Man have a few out of towners makin the haul - be safe guys. If anyone wants my phone # just pm for it. That way i can update you w/ info if you runnin a lil behind.
I could use it but I'm making my way early for moddin and don't wanna wake you. I have to use my phone as a GPS. Oh and FYI NST is having some call us special deal so just something to roll around in your head.(and mine lol)

madness unseen

Reaction score

I lucked out that you guys were having a meet when I was coming to town already for my bday :) I will be around town for a week, then back to Florida

Slay0r

Reaction score
Yeh i know, its sad bc ill probably be back in houston again soon on business, but at least ill b flying then.

Madness and ill will be watching the weather, to see when the best time to scathe the weather

Top Bottom