Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How Many GA folk are there?

BondXII

Reaction score
I know that this thread geared towards a meet for us Georgia guys. I was wondering if any of you were planning going to the Daytona meet this weekend? We're leaving Saturday morning to head down there. We are going to meet up with another four guys at Denny's in st. Augustine. Meeting there at nine for breakfast. If any of you were planning in going we could meet on 95 before the Florida border. If not no big. We're still planning on heading up there for whatever meet you plan up for the summer.

Reaction score
Are you meaning literally "this weekend" because I'd be so down for this if I wasn't thousands of miles away.

BondXII

Reaction score
Yeah bra, literally this weekend. Sorry you're across the pond. Maybe next time. Stay safe over there.

Reaction score
So apparently I have prior plans on the second weekend in August. Taking a big family vaca. I'll start a new thread for the GA meet/cruise so we can get all posts together.

bigdreams

Reaction score
So I finally got my tax refund today and got on URD and placed an order. My new URD TCAI with filter shield and JBA cat-back exhaust kit will be here next week and installed next weekend!

xptical

Reaction score
Warner Robins (well, Bonaire) here. Speedway Blue '05 X-Runner; bone stock. Had her for about a year.

Bori1187

Reaction score
Im in Warner Robins. I got an 08 SWB. Pretty much stock with the exception of tail lights, head lights, tonneau and sound system. Hit me up sometime. Im currently deployed but i should be back in a week or two.

Reaction score
Well guys I'm back in ATL (well technically I have been for about a week and a half now). Funny story. Looks like I'm keeping the XR. (YAY!) The bad news, I'm jobless so any really fun activities have been put on hold for me as the funds got tight. So that little roadtrip I planned on, isn't happening with me in tow... which sucks donkey balls.

I do have a question but I'm going to post it in the mods section appropriately but I'll ask my GA brethren here. Has anyone simply put a piece of straight pipe where the muffler is, do you have audio/video of said mod, and how much did it cost you (shop or personally done)? I don't want a full system but I do want a little more growl. This will, of course, happen a little later when I know what my job future looks like.

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I think u would get a deeper tone but a bad rasp would probably come with it.

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I haven't seen it done or heard one with that set up but I don't really think it would sound that good to be honest...I've got a flowmaster on stock piping and I love the sound and not too much rasp. YouTube has a vid you can watch

http://youtu.be/wwtbbTdtJe4

bigdreams

Reaction score
I'm running the JBA cat-back. For only $265, it has a great sound. So once you get a good job, I recommend getting it :top:

cramersec

Reaction score
New (to me) owner in Athens

Hi all,

Just picked up a 2005 X-Runner in red, so I fit right in the local scene. 300 miles through N GA, NC, and SC yesterday. Lots of fun in the twisties. Put on new Falkens this AM and currently shopping for a tonneau.

Steve

bigdreams

Reaction score
Congrats on getting one! If you can make the trip, there's an X-Runner owners meet at the Hooters in Savannah, GA on 22 Oct at 3:00. I know it's a long drive, but we'd love to have you come out. It's right off the interstate at Exit 94 (Ft. Stewart/ Richmond Hill exit) on I-95

Reaction score
Dude... I live just outside of Statham in Winder. I think I've seen you before. I have a 2009 SWB. I've passed a red XR a few times near my house so I can only assume it might've been you. I'm in Cali right now on vacation but I'll be back on Sunday. We should get together. I love snapping pics of the XR all over NE Ga and I have a Nikon D90. Let's do this!

Top Bottom