Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I Just got mine, and I'm in HELLA LOVE!!!

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Congrats on the great looking BSP! I love the beer can mod on the engine! lol

xr mar

Reaction score
Welcome to the dark side BSP is hard to keep clean but when the X is clean its the best color

Tanaka

Reaction score
Welcome to the dark side BSP is hard to keep clean but when the X is clean its the best color

Im finding that out very quickly. lol. ive washed my car 3 times already since getting it. doesnt matter though. i like making my car pretty. :top:

kenneth206

Reaction score
I've had two black vehicles and holy crap are they hard to keep clean and every scratch shows. I had black and red as my only options for XR within 500 miles so I got a BR! I like the red but I miss black - get some tint and dark wheels, oh man it's on! Congrats and welcome!

What's your first mod?!?!?!

Tanaka

Reaction score
I dont mind the scratches so much. My truck was registered for commercial use by the owner before me, so I expect it. Plus it shows all those other trucks that the x is still used as one and can still dust their asses.

As for first mod...probably a spintech exhaust. Nothing serious since I gotta mind ca smog laws. I already went through enough with my civic. Lol

X_Less

Reaction score
Were you on I580 yesterday around 5PM?... I saw a BSP with a necklace thingy on the rear view mirror like you have on yours. (asking because it was in Dublin and apparently you got your truck from dublin)

Tanaka

Reaction score
Weird. Nah, I was at work in santa clara. Kinda cool that im not the only one with a necklace on my mirror. Lol

Tanaka

Reaction score
So ive modded my truck in simple little ways. A biohazard sticker on my rear window and on my cupholder, painted my cupholder, painted the front emblem red, yellow fog bulbs, and silverstar ultra headlight bulbs. Not much, but im loving it so much.

Top Bottom