Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I seriously cant beleive it!!!

gorham05

Reaction score
So on friday i was waitin in line at a stop sign and i see this SUV pull out of a parking lot and hit the side of this big dodge ram. my first thought was ouch, then he kept coming forward and smach into the side of a S10 in front of me, then he still kept coming and smashed right into the front of my X, then spun around and hit me in the side again. i think my X is going to be totaled. Its still hard to comprehend.
:thumpdown::thumpdown:

blastap

Reaction score
wtf dude, was this idiot drunk or even awake

gorham05

Reaction score
he was movin pretty quick. and ended up stoppin a lot further than i thought

gregincali

Reaction score
Damn brother that sucks. Was he f up or what? Well good luck Bro.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Oh no! The BSP curse persists!:ahhhhh:
Sorry to hear about your X. Hope it's repairable!

blastap

Reaction score
so have you thought if you would get another x or something different

Venomous_X

Reaction score
:thumpdown: The bsp curse rears its ugly head again :frown:

Knight Runner

Reaction score
sucks man, it does look like it gonna be totaled but never know, my causin got hit similar and broke the axle to his car but got fixed

gorham05

Reaction score
yeah, im not to sure, prolly know more tomorrow when i can get the report and start talking to their insurance companies

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Is that a BBK? I see red calipers.. and it isn't in your mod list.. if it is and it's totaled, how about a trade? :biggrin:

But in all serious, sorry about your loss man. :thumpdown: Frame is probably bent.. and that = totaled. :(

But seriously, about those brakes.. :cough:

:biggrin:

Ryan

XR-Franciscoo

Reaction score
Hope everything turns out good. Cool that you are ok... and if that scum bag was drunk, he better get some time in the slammer.

it looks like the regular brakes. The rotors dont seem to fill up the whole wheel. mine do.
Is that a BBK? I see red calipers.. and it isn't in your mod list.. if it is and it's totaled, how about a trade? :biggrin:

But in all serious, sorry about your loss man. :thumpdown: Frame is probably bent.. and that = totaled. :(

But seriously, about those brakes.. :cough:

:biggrin:

Ryan

Last edited:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Is that a BBK? I see red calipers..

But seriously, about those brakes..

Look like painted stock calipers to me. The rotors are a bit smallish to be the 332x35's.

That, and the truck itself is probably in an impound or body shop lot. I wouldn't expect that they'd let you start tearing parts off of it, certainly not with the prospect of an insurance settlement on the horizon.

Clokwrk

Reaction score
I feel your pain. The world is full of idiots and unfortunately you had a close encounter with one. Hope it all works out brother.

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
holy cow...that looks pretty bad...i hope everything works out for you

05 X-R

Reaction score
That sucks :( I hate to see another one down.

If it is totaled and there is a chance of getting any parts there is a few things I kinda need. Hate to be that way cause your lossing your truck but you know...

Top Bottom