Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I seriously cant beleive it!!!

5000XD

Reaction score
Wow, thats really some nasty damage. You better start looking for a new truck.

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Damn man.. Good to hear you are ok though. Definitely the BSP curse strikes again.. :thumpdown: Hope it's fixable, if not hope you can get another!

gorham05

Reaction score
haha. if there is anything i can get off it ill try to, but if so and they total it, what is that u need.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
gorham05: i'm really sorry to hear about your unfortunate incident. WTF was wrong with that guy...was he drunk...:hmmmm2: honestly if there is any frame damage insurance company will write it off as a total. I hope that guy that hit you gets put into the slammer...but i hope you get everything situated between you, your insurance company, and the police. keep us posted on any updates with your XR...good luck bro...

05 X-R

Reaction score
haha. if there is anything i can get off it ill try to, but if so and they total it, what is that u need.

The passenger side front lip (body kit), I need both sides but the drivers side on yours is toast too. I could use the piece around the exhaust but thats least of my worries. Tailgate and passenger side door mirror, gas door... I think thats all.

ABP

Reaction score
Dude that sucks. Did he at least have insurance? I hope he had enough coverage for everything he hit. They pay out first to last so if he did not have enough coverage you might have to claim it on your under insured motorist.

Sykotic336

Reaction score
HOLY ****!!!! thats almost exactly how mine looked when i had my black one and i crashed it....... altho my drivers side headlight flew about 50ft away from my truck my door couldnt open so i really had to open it lol. Uhm my whole drivers side skirts were all hanging and drivers side tailight was hanging out and yeah but damn dude..... did airbags deploy? I would tell them its totalled and get a new one and say you had a trd s/c on it and theyll cover you wait tell them you have whip lash and sue the guy or just tell him you want a s/c:top::top::top: hell buy a tundra and get a s/c for that:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Top Bottom