Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm BOOSTED!

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to my Boy Bob(Tacoma2055)....I'm boosted are you? :biggrin::laugh:

Thats right sports fans, Black Betty is running under boost now! :rockon::rockon: Add another Boosted X to the Va Bch/NOVA crew.

The install went down at Justins(my68ur8trd) place yesterday; Jason (X-Trav) and Gadget pretty much did it all. I tried to stay out of the way and help where I could. :adore:

I can't thank you guys enough! I have wanted to be URD Boosted since I first saw the kit 2 years ago and now I finally am thanks to you 3. :rock:
Justin: thanks for all of the wrenching, garage space, flexibilty and grinding work. Mario kart was a blast, even though Jason and I sucked. :laugh:
Jason: thanks for waking up early on your day off, the good work on filling the oil and coolant on the kit and also tightening the hose clamps.
Gadget: you crack me up. Good work on the Performace calibrator wiring and getting my glove box back in the "right" way. :laugh: Thanks especially for coming down to help and tuning, after being in S.A. for the past week, you are a great vendor.
Duane: this is all your fault. :biggrin:

I didnt get to carzy on the way home, I only got in it 6-7 times. From 60 in 4th gear, she pulls like a Champion! :driver: I knew Betty would be faster, but DAM! She is a monster now, no Ricer will be safe now. :laugh: This is how our trucks should have came form teh factory.

Thanks again guys! Oh ya, Hooters was fun and Justin that Camry is one sweet whip. :top:

SC003.jpg

SC006.jpg

SC008.jpg

SC015.jpg

SC018.jpg

Can you guess whose kit this once was??

Last edited:

eXuser01

Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to my Boy Bob(Tacoma2055)....I'm boosted are you? :biggrin::laugh:

Can you guess whoe kit this once was??

:motz: :motz: BAKER!!!!!!!! you trying to put me in debt :eviltongue:

blackxrunner

thats awesome baker but jsut wait :biggrin:

ntinhri

Reaction score
3715089.jpg

congrats.. Sorry I didnt know about this secret meet or I woulda come help too... Is all good.. I would have hurt ur feelings on the way home..lol

Gadget

Reaction score
3715089.jpg

congrats.. Sorry I didnt know about this secret meet or I woulda come help too... Is all good.. I would have hurt ur feelings on the way home..lol

Whoa there big fella. It was my understanding you were a no show and so was Alex...

Gadget

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score

Its cool, it wasn't really secret. It was easier w/ less hands and people trying to do stuff.

:laugh::laugh:

Wait till I get the Fuel Pump and 75mm pulley and then we can play. :top:

Correct Gadget, Alex had his chance, but couldn't get outta bed.

hahaha im gettin a jet engine so i need to be light weight :biggrin:

OMG...:laugh::laugh: You kill me Bob, get that pig boosted.

Last edited:

Xample

Reaction score
boosted bob huh? he would just end up selling it anyway...lmao j/k bob "used parts superking"

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
He'd be boosted for about a month and then sell it. :laugh:

"used parts superking" haha....that should be Bobs title.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Congrats bake, sorry I did'nt make it bro. I'm glad you like it.

Alexrunner

Reaction score
Whoa there big fella. It was my understanding you were a no show and so was Alex...

Gadget

I've been waiting for this thread! Can't wait to go for a ride. And to be completely honest I would have been no help. You all know that haha. Glad it got done with no hiccups tho. What about a thanks to the supplier if boost??

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
congrats on the S/C Baker! and it was not realy secret i've had a feeling this was coming since Christmas :biggrin:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
sweet man, glad you can live my dream, while i settle for less.

is that alexrunners old kit? looks a little used. I wanted to pick it up from him, but couldnt get enough funds together soon enough.

Alexrunner

Reaction score
sweet man, glad you can live my dream, while i settle for less.

is that alexrunners old kit? looks a little used. I wanted to pick it up from him, but couldnt get enough funds together soon enough.

nope not mine

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
wow that is insane, i am very very jealous lol i would never stop driving that truck. now start smokin some ricers and why stop there go take out some big dogs while your at it!!!! enjoy

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Thanks for all the Love guys!

I've been waiting for this thread! Can't wait to go for a ride. And to be completely honest I would have been no help. You all know that haha. Glad it got done with no hiccups tho. What about a thanks to the supplier if boost??

Well the guys did have to do alil fab work and be creative, The Original Owner had an interesting setup. "Don't worrie about that bolt, it only leaked alil once in awhile" WTH :stupid::laugh:

I cat give out the name just yet, that will ruin the guessing game. Maybe the original owner willroll outta bed soon.

He was lastnight....:cheers::puke::vollkommenauf:

oops, i meant drewxrunner.

Nope, DiscipleX got that one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom