Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I'm BOOSTED!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
mhh your right it does sound pretty sexy lol when i fisnish paying off my truck and find a way to have it put in without my gf finding out its something i need to get
thats what we have meets for:laugh:

Send the gf's out to the mall with a credit card while the men stay home and mod the trucks:rockon:

XRUNX

Reaction score
thats what we have meets for:laugh:

Send the gf's out to the mall with a credit card while the men stay home and mod the trucks:rockon:

ahah two problems my credit card has a 900 dollar limit i refuse to raise it lol #2 i live hours away from anyone who knows how to deeply mod our trucks engine without charging me my life aha

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
URD did look into financing, but the interest rates for pleasure/performance products would be higher than CC interest rates.

:laugh:...that's what I figured...but thanks for the info bro...:top:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Alexrunner and I have some vids planned, as soon as we get our tunes inline, we'll be out getting after each other. :driver:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
since im in the boonies nowhere anyone that would know how to do it but if i was able to get the urd how would i get it tuned right? thats the s/c that i really want if ever find a way to get it, hell id trade my bike for it hahah

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
since im in the boonies nowhere anyone that would know how to do it but if i was able to get the urd how would i get it tuned right? thats the s/c that i really want if ever find a way to get it, hell id trade my bike for it hahah

PM Gagdet, he has several tunes saved on his laptop. But they might not be best for your X.
See what he says and then go form there. :top:

WallasX

Reaction score
Congrats On the S/c Bro Looking Good

You need to get that fuel pump in hopefully we can do it at the meet
You will love it with the 75mm puley The install isnt to bad

pumo420

Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks Justin! :adore:

I think I might have a partner w/ me....Hucky Poo. :laugh:

To much $$, I only got this kit because a good friend was very kind and worked out a deal w/ me. :top:

I still have the 75mm pulley to put on, I was hitting 8-8.5 psi lastnight, that 75 should put me aorund 9-10 psi. Thats plenty enough, I don't wanna ruin Betty, shes my DD.

did you put the 75mm pulley on at all? how was the install on it?

ahah two problems my credit card has a 900 dollar limit i refuse to raise it lol #2 i live hours away from anyone who knows how to deeply mod our trucks engine without charging me my life aha

well theres aftermath performance up in ft. myers thats where my truck is at right now, ill show you the kit and all when i getup to daytonna.

Top Bottom