Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iPhone Seems Quiet

deanbhula1

Reaction score
STONER-X said:
is there a setting in the radio to adjust it?

I think I read somewhere that there is like a secret menu that puts the volume on high or low. I think it was to make the xm input louder so I'm sure it is available for each input...

JFrame

Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that there is like a secret menu that puts the volume on high or low. I think it was to make the xm input louder so I'm sure it is available for each input...

I can't seem to find any info on this anywhere. Have a link?

deanbhula1

Reaction score
JFrame said:
I can't seem to find any info on this anywhere. Have a link?

I've looked real quick and didn't see it. I know it was something about a sequence u must press and some shįt. I haven't had much time cause I've been studying for my entrance exam that is on sept 1st. I'll look into after that thou

deanbhula1

Reaction score
Whitebeauty said:
Heck Iphone 5 is said to come out 14 days after that.

I've had every version of the iPhone since they came out and I actually think I'm gonna skip the 5 haha

justin13703

Reaction score
I've had every version of the iPhone since they came out and I actually think I'm gonna skip the 5 haha

Same here. Im not down with a different dock connector. I got too much stuff I use mine with. I also don't wanna buy an adapter if they ever release one, I'm sure it'll be about 100 dollars.

Screw the 5. Lol

dramad1

Reaction score
I was planning to upgrade my i4 but as I keep hearing rumors, I'm unsure. I keep hearing that the unlimited data will not be grandfathered in and you would have to pay a separate fee. Also the charging pin. Why would they change it
When they could have kept it more user friendly with all the other devices u can connect to that have the original pin dock. It would force the new owner to buy new adapters etc when it came to connecting your device to things you use like car radio, home theater, computer etc.
Until I hear more I may wait for the reviews. Maybe they will come out with a software update for all of us with the older version iPhones with some of the newer features the i5 has.
Still undecided.

JFrame

Reaction score
I was not impressed with the i5. Changing the from the 30 pin was dumb and just doesn't seem like something that really needed done. The adapter that they have is really tall. There will more than likely be smaller ones to come out later but I'll be keeping my One X for a while.

If you haven't seen the release video for i5 here is a link
http://www.cnet.com/iphone-5/

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I'll probably end up getting one. My current phone is still an old iPhone 3G. Maybe it's time to upgrade!
BTW: My X has an iPod Classic and doesn't need my phone to plug into it.

GR6RR

Reaction score
They changed the connector because their patent on that 30 pin is about to run out, 10 years. And then other factories can produce the 30 pin without consent or infringing on Apple's patent. There are many variations of fake 30 pin connectors from China. We were hit with a seize and disist order so the compabny I work for will not make another Apply charger again.
We make tons off of accessories for cellular phones where I work. We manufacture and import from China. China will always copy what is hot, always.

JFrame

Reaction score
There will be plenty of knock off versions of the "Lightening" charger. Other phone companies are either using a standard mini/micro USB but Apple being greedy mixed with trying to be different than everyone else won't do the same. All the new layout has done is piss off a bunch of people who already have 30 pin devices that interface with their phone. Now they have to go back to apple to get an adapter or buy a Chinese version.

deanbhula1

Reaction score
They changed the connector because their patent on that 30 pin is about to run out, 10 years. And then other factories can produce the 30 pin without consent or infringing on Apple's patent. There are many variations of fake 30 pin connectors from China. We were hit with a seize and disist order so the compabny I work for will not make another Apply charger again.
We make tons off of accessories for cellular phones where I work. We manufacture and import from China. China will always copy what is hot, always.

They also say they changed it because they couldn't have made it thinner with the existing connecter...but that's what they say. I think it's more so they can develop and sell one type of cable and adapter=more money

Top Bottom