Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is it too early......XFW 09???

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
PS, Ive driven 4+ hours to meets, and plan to do it again shortly....so I hope that wasn't directed to me, because I do try to go to every meet that I can and that work as well as my family permits.

Just to let you know donny...if an xfest is in AZ you can go thru houston or somehwere around here..and we will meet you half way so you dont have a long drive. time goes by faster when you cruise with more then 1 truck. So if it did go down in AZ
I can say 8-10 Xrunner from houston will go for sure! and then the DFW and Austin guys!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Im down for that :rockon: would be nice to see you actually drive your truck somewhere instead of some GMC with your crew :biggrin:

Reaction score
I would like a deffinate drive through a windy road part of the agenda...

Maybe hit up Azusa, Angeles Crest, PCH, etc...

Thanks

XDsm

Reaction score
Maybe center XFest West around Willow Springs:dontknow: Actually get some track time with the trucks.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
no matter where it ends up being.......Im down for the drive. wouldn't miss XFEST for nothin!!:rockon:

Reaction score
Maybe center XFest West around Willow Springs:dontknow: Actually get some track time with the trucks.

That's a BA idea!

They have little hotels and an Autozone down the street too! :top:

Maybe we can rent out the track for ourselves?

I'm down for this most def!!!! There's plenty of parking are at the pits too...

Top Bottom