Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Is Your X-Runner Paid Off?

Is Your X-Runner Paid Off?

• Yes, my X-Runner is paid off!

Votes: 133 40.1%
  • No, still have a loan on mine!

Votes: 199 59.9%

• Total voters

shaX 07

Reaction score
Thought it would be fun to get a poll going to see how many of us have our X-Runner's paid off.

I'll kick it off- my truck is not paid off but I actually have enough $ in savings to pay off the loan and I will be paying the beast off very soon :top:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
My first XR was paid off. The current XR, not so much....haha!

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Hell yeeeeah... I purged my savings to get my title (& reduce the overall interest a little). Now working on rebuilding savings. It's nice to see that extra 500/mo actually stay in the bank :biggrin:

COWBELL

Reaction score
*cough*hell no*cough* i can only dream of the day either it or my wife's cars paid off. Then more $ for more mods!:rock: err, i mean..."savings"

shaX 07

Reaction score
Hell yeeeeah... I purged my savings to get my title (& reduce the overall interest a little). Now working on rebuilding savings. It's nice to see that extra 500/mo actually stay in the bank :biggrin:

I've gone back and forth on whether to deplete 1/3 of my savings to pay the loan off or wait a few more months until I save up a few extra grand and then do so. I have a good interest rate at 5.99% so it wouldn't be a huge savings in that sense.

415XR

Reaction score
just paid it off two weeks ago:rockon:its been a rough 3 years

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I've gone back and forth on whether to deplete 1/3 of my savings to pay the loan off or wait a few more months until I save up a few extra grand and then do so. I have a good interest rate at 5.99% so it wouldn't be a huge savings in that sense.

My rate was 5.90%
Payoff wasn't due til Feb 2012 (I had a 60-monther). I just hated spending that money every month. Psychologically, it's a huge relief.

I thought of it like this: If you're spending more on interest than you're earning... then you're losing money. Regardless of how much it is, that was eating me up inside. No bank is paying 6% on any account

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
paid mine off last summer. So nice to have the title in hand and that much more money for mods. :top:

TEK-X

Reaction score
not mine.....wish it was paid off.......lots of mods i could of done by now..

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Paid Ca$h for mine, this did not garner me any special discount, since I had to "special order" my X-Runner Toyota Canada dealers don't negotiate on prices. That has changed apparently with all the bad reps Toyota is getting, also If I had a purchased my X from a certain dealer that I work with they would've given me employee discount, but their sales mgr never returned my calls when I wanted to buy my truck so I went to another dealer, and yes I regret it, I gave the Toyota dealer I purchased my truck from very bad ratings and the salesman even worse ratings to Toyota Canada and I have only been back to them once to claim my free complimentary oil change, after 5000km on that change, I changed the oil again this time I did it myself with Castrol Edge synthetic oil.

That dealer to avoid btw is : GRANVILLE TOYOTA, Vancouver, B.C. :thumpdown:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Was paid off six months after I bought it. Had an 01 Acura CL-S that I sold, used the proceeds from that sale to pay off the truck and buy a motorcycle (which I later sold)

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Mine isn't....:fail:

im with ya Donny. Would be if I hadn't done so many mods. But stock shizza stanks!!

Was paid off six months after I bought it. Had an 01 Acura CL-S that I sold, used the proceeds from that sale to pay off the truck and buy a motorcycle (which I later sold)

must be nice Kevin! :eviltongue:

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
A couple of u posted rates that u said were great:hmmmm2: those rates are kinda high but still decent.

With that being said, I paid cash for mine but financed the extended warranty. Rate on the warranty was 2.9% and I had my sugga momma(wife) pay that off in 6 months. Too bad I can't ever use the damn warranty:thumpdown: that could be a BBK!

Also, there should be a "Paid Cash" option for us high rollers!

shaX 07

Reaction score
A couple of u posted rates that u said were great:hmmmm2: those rates are kinda high but still decent.

With that being said, I paid cash for mine but financed the extended warranty. Rate on the warranty was 2.9% and I had my sugga momma(wife) pay that off in 6 months. Too bad I can't ever use the damn warranty:thumpdown: that could be a BBK!

I bought my truck used and at every bank/credit union i've spoken with I have never seen an interest rate on a used car fall below 4.99%.

X-roller

Reaction score
I voted yes because i'll be paying mine off in 2 months! lol. reason on why I have been dropping a lot of cash on the truck lately.... built motor coming soon! then it's boost baby! :burnout:

shaX 07

Reaction score
I voted yes because i'll be paying mine off in 2 months! lol. reason on why I have been dropping a lot of cash on the truck lately.... built motor coming soon! then it's boost baby! :burnout:

I almost voted yes because I do have the cash in savings to pay it off (and still have a comfortable amount left) but I figured i'd stick with the No vote since it really isn't paid off yet :smile:

Top Bottom