Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

July 12/13 Orlando meet!!

rich017

Reaction score
Thanks Michael, it was fun. Even with me throwing up and steven swimming in his. :laugh:
Last night was also hilarious with all the B.S. Rained but that really didnt mess anything up except for that it made it harder for Michael to paint

Last edited:

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
I now OFFICALLY hate tequila and Triple Sec........ also i no longer am a fan of zesty doritos

-----> :puke: This was me on friday night. It was horrible. I was fun... sorry micheal about the mess, I will never do that again thats for sure. :top:

It was an awsome meet. Everything went great. Now who will be the first to show off there NEW wheels.

>>>>> I LOVE MY AUDIO SYSTEM>>>>>> AMAZING

rich017

Reaction score
I now OFFICALLY hate tequila and Triple Sec........ also i no longer am a fan of zesty doritos

-----> :puke: This was me on friday night. It was horrible. I was fun... sorry micheal about the mess, I will never do that again thats for sure. :top:

It was an awsome meet. Everything went great. Now who will be the first to show off there NEW wheels.

>>>>> I LOVE MY AUDIO SYSTEM>>>>>> AMAZING

Me too. My favorite chips turned into something that makes me wanna puke when i smell them.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
haha lightweights, thanks Michael for all you did to my truck this meet deffinately convinced me to get lowered lol :smile: so as soon as i find a kit be ready haha

Top Bottom